$400 or less 160 GB PS3 w/Uncharted Drakes Fortune

Thanks repp'ed

Whoops i thought i saw this post there. j/k btw

Last edited by a moderator:
I HATE U DELLL!!!!!!!!!! i just recieved my 80 gig ps3 that i ordered from dell on sunday!!!! OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! okay calm down.....................OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='persianhero']I HATE U DELLL!!!!!!!!!! i just recieved my 80 gig ps3 that i ordered from dell on sunday!!!! OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! okay calm down.....................OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

IF you can afford it buy the 160GB and tell Dell that the 80GB you got doesn't work and you decided you can't afford it anymore, they'll refund your $ and not charge you a restocking fee. Little tidbit, if you buy thru Dell via PayPal, they'll never charge you the restocking fee.

You guys should spring for this if you can't wait until the inevitable $100 price drop this fall. I got my 80gb from their deal back in February, and the shipping only took 1 business day (and I didn't have to pay for it, because it's so fast anyway).

[quote name='Saix_XIII']IF you can afford it buy the 160GB and tell Dell that the 80GB you got doesn't work and you decided you can't afford it anymore, they'll refund your $ and not charge you a restocking fee. Little tidbit, if you buy thru Dell via PayPal, they'll never charge you the restocking fee.[/QUOTE]

really? cause i read it on their policy that u cant return it. i havent even opened it yet! oh well!

I hope you got the $340 deal for the 80 GB and didnt have to pay $400 for it. I'm still hoping they bring back PS2 compatability. MGS4 is reason to get the PS3 but Twisted Metal is a better reason imho. So I'm not jumping at this deal for now but I hope I helped some CAG's out.

They dont stack anymore, unfortunately. They used too when I got my 360 about six months ago. Dell must have caught on to my scam. lol. You either get 20% off the 160 GB or 15% off the 80 GB.

Can you get the Sony card discount/credit with this deal or do you have to buy the PS3 from the sony site?

[quote name='persianhero']really? cause i read it on their policy that u cant return it. i havent even opened it yet! oh well![/QUOTE]

I returned my 360 that I got for them and I even opened it and used it for almost a month, it said I had 30 days to return it.

[quote name='x1Bocephus1x']I hope you got the $340 deal for the 80 GB and didnt have to pay $400 for it. I'm still hoping they bring back PS2 compatability. MGS4 is reason to get the PS3 but Twisted Metal is a better reason imho. So I'm not jumping at this deal for now but I hope I helped some CAG's out.[/QUOTE]

wat $340 deal?!

Nope. 80 GB is $400 and 160 GB is $500. This sale at Dell is special sale that is only for a few days.

Persian Hero: If you use the coupon code above you can get the 80 GB for $340. I had told you about it in the "looking for deals for PS3" thread so I figured you used it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']IF you can afford it buy the 160GB and tell Dell that the 80GB you got doesn't work and you decided you can't afford it anymore, they'll refund your $ and not charge you a restocking fee. Little tidbit, if you buy thru Dell via PayPal, they'll never charge you the restocking fee.[/QUOTE]

Explain to me how this isn't wrong.

Deal is Dead already. Sure glad I pulled the trigger on the 160 GB yesterday. I couldnt resist anymore. It was driving me nuts. It is already at UPS waiting pick up. Sig. required on delivery.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']You guys should spring for this if you can't wait until the inevitable $100 price drop this fall.[/QUOTE]

I've stopped believing any time frame regarding a PS3 price drop. First I heard April, then E3. A price drop will come, but anyone who's waiting for a certain month may as well just buy a PS3 at its current price if they have the means / think it's worth the price.

[quote name='shoe478']Explain to me how this isn't wrong.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's a question of whether it's wrong or not, but whether each individual cares enough not to do it. Not saying I would do it, but I can't really say I'd be shedding a tear for a multi-billion dollar company should a few people try to exploit the loopholes.

bread's done
Back