4000 Microsoft Points Card - $40.96 Shipped (Amazon Marketplace Seller)

TheJerseyKush

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...p?ie=UTF8&qid=1268515352&sr=8-1&condition=new

can't find these cheaper anywhere else, just scroll down to the company EZ Prepaid, i ordered one from them last week, they are the older scratch off kind, not the current pull tab. So they are probably just trying to get rid of them, but when i ordered mine last week they disappeared from the marketplace on amazon.com so they may have limited stock. get em while they are hot.

[quote name='Robinson29']Thanks OP just grabbed one. How long was he turn around time for your order?[/QUOTE]

it took about 4 business days, i think i ordered it last wednesday and got it on monday, however i am in NJ and they are in Altoon, PA (according to the shipping tracker) and when i originally ordered it said that it was gonna take about 3 weeks to get to me, i think they just put that here in case of complications not sure, but id order from them again.

[quote name='Young Deezy']Ugh so tempting.....either this or MLB 2K10....CHOICES CHOICES![/QUOTE]

Obviously the points, there hasn't been a good MLB Game since Ken Griffey Jr Baseball on the N64 :bouncy:

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']Obviously the points, there hasn't been a good MLB Game since Ken Griffey Jr Baseball on the N64 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go that far, but the mlb 2k series is fairly flawed lately (unless something changed).

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']Obviously the points, there hasn't been a good MLB Game since Ken Griffey Jr Baseball on the N64 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Sarcasm? I hope so.

Ever heard of MVP Baseball? You don't really know what you're talking about. And something has definitely changed this year, MLB 2k has totally redone the game. The game has improved greatly and with the My Player mode it has a lot of playability.

Definitely go with MLB, if you need points for a game just get 1600 because theres not much out there to buy anyway.

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']Sarcasm? I hope so.

Ever heard of MVP Baseball? You don't really know what you're talking about. And something has definitely changed this year, MLB 2k has totally redone the game. The game has improved greatly and with the My Player mode it has a lot of playability.

Definitely go with MLB, if you need points for a game just get 1600 because theres not much out there to buy anyway.[/QUOTE]

i was being sarcastic, in my opinion MLB games haven't been so great recently, and i never got more enjoyment out of a baseball game then i did with Ken Griffey Jr Baseball on the N64

[quote name='retromufc']I can't find this deal through the link[/QUOTE]

Knowing the link worked for me, I clicked it again and it does seem to have disappeared. They may have ran out.

yup cheapest is 45$ now
looking at the other prices other stores have some balls selling these cards for more than 60$

[quote name='GUNNM']yup cheapest is 45$ now
looking at the other prices other stores have some balls selling these cards for more than 60$[/QUOTE]

lol yeah, it makes me wonder what some of these people are thinking, also this is what happened to me before, i ordered it then a few hours later they were gone, i have a feeling they will re-stock at some point hopefully at the same pricepoint

Tempted to get it. I want the Perfect Dark remake and Banjo Tooie which is 2000 points right there. I'd have to get 2 1600 point cards to get those anyway. Only thing that sucks is I really don't buy anything for the 360 anymore.

Hopefully they get this back in stock again, I was planning to buy it that night and they have been sold out ever since this hit CAG lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else think it's odd that the card that they mail you, with free shipping, is cheaper than the online code they can email you for free?

EDIT: Woops, wrong thread, my bad. Referring to the 43 dollar cards. oh well

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']Obviously the points, there hasn't been a good MLB Game since Baseball Stars on the NES:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Corrected :lol:

[quote name='wargod']Corrected :lol:[/QUOTE]

Kind of off topic, but this really needs to be recorrected. MLB The Show on PS3 is an amazing baseball series, easily the best ever.

[quote name='Jigen']Kind of off topic, but this really needs to be recorrected. MLB The Show on PS3 is an amazing baseball series, easily the best ever.[/QUOTE]

I've heard good things about MLB the show, but Baseball stars is epic.

BTW, this deal iappears dead as the price is now $43 and some change.

bread's done
Back