4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want a Vision Camera...But I just can't justify 18 bucks with shipping, just so I can put pinatas into my garden quicker, on Viva Pinata: TiP...When M$ realizes no one's going to buy these, and lowers their prices to 20, I'll grab one for 10 somewhere.

If I were to use it as a webcam, 20 bucks is nothing. But in terms of usage with the 360, this thing sucks from what I've read.

As to you guys at daily, I don't know how you guys continuously find things like this, for less than this price...But it's great.

Thank you.

I was wondering when these would come up when You're In the Movies game-only was up a while back.

it's not a bad camera for $20. It also works for a few games on the PS3. Mesmerize is one that I recall. Haven't tried it lately since I got the PS3 cam.

By far the best use of this camera is for Uno :)

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal for Mega Man Anniversary Collection on Gamecube.[/QUOTE]

How beat up are the discs typically and do they come with case, manuals, and coverart? And if the the game doesn't work how do you guys go about swapping things out? Also, are these original or Player Choice?

I've seen this thread and your site since it started but this is the first time where I think I'm going to bite...

[quote name='prateeko']How beat up are the discs typically and do they come with case, manuals, and coverart? And if the the game doesn't work how do you guys go about swapping things out? Also, are these original or Player Choice?

I've seen this thread and your site since it started but this is the first time where I think I'm going to bite...[/QUOTE]

Discs are in excellent condition, sometimes they're completely mint. Complete with case, manual, and coverart, original version, not Player's Choice. Returns are replacement (if game is in stock) or refund, your choice.

[quote name='animemaniac14']OT question (sort of) but can Mega Man X COLLECTION be played with the classic wii controller?[/quote]

Only Gamecube controllers work with Gamecube games.

[quote name='twen']So why is there 2 product pages for the Xbox version when that guy links one for $2 more and then you post a different link with a different description for the same game?
詐欺か? 多分。[/QUOTE]

What I posted was the Xbox version (original black one) and the other is for the GameCube.

Only buy Urbz if you want to play a game for 10 minutes, put it in your bottom dresser, and never witness it's presence again.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yep. It's quite sad that $65 shipped is a good deal for this. I suspect that the unit will be in great shape, as most of his used stuff is.[/QUOTE]

Yep, they're all in near-mint condition. I won't ship any that have stickers or writing on them. I think the only reason these have held their value so well is because there aren't any Chinese pirated versions on the market like there are with hard drives, controllers, etc.

Good deal for Forza 2 but $5 shipping is a little high for disc and manual. I ship complete games for goozex and it costs $3 ($2.25 USPS + delivery confirmation and $0.75) for the bubble pack envelope.

Still in for 1 though.

[quote name='soxsuckgocubs']will it work with the regular edition[/QUOTE]

It's just a download code, it will work with any edition ... other than the 360 one of course. :lol:

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']is this download code exclusive to the GOTY edition??[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, it was packed in with the GOTY edition, yes. Doesn't matter though because it was just a download code for the maps, it'll work on any version you have for the PS3.

Updated with today's deal on the Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle for the Nintendo Wii. This deal sold out last time, so don't wait too long to make your purchase!

This isn't the tour bundle. It is the guitar and game from what I see on the website ie guitar bundle. $30 plus $14 shipping isn't bad but I think this will be available brand new for $50 soon enough. $30 plus shipping for the whole bundle WOULD be a great deal.

[quote name='Xerxes']You can get HDMI cables cheaper but not with the optical audio needed. To bite or not to bite.[/quote]

Try MonoPrice.com, Xerx. ;)

[quote name='Rhl']Try MonoPrice.com, Xerx. ;)[/QUOTE]

I looked for the audio dongle on MonoPrice, but could not find it. (I did find good prices on HDMI cables, but I already have extras.)

Could you post the link to the xbox 360 audio dongle that Monoprice sells? I'm interested in that much more than a generic HDMI cable.

[quote name='richdmoore']I looked for the audio dongle on MonoPrice, but could not find it. (I did find good prices on HDMI cables, but I already have extras.)

Could you post the link to the xbox 360 audio dongle that Monoprice sells? I'm interested in that much more than a generic HDMI cable.[/quote]
Exactly...

Yep, that's the catch. If you want the audio dongle, well, you're gonna have to play MS' game. I am guessing this is probably one of the better deals for the set-up. I honestly never followed this accessory, though, because I don't have a sound system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back