4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you shipped the Sixaxis controllers yet? I know you're incredibly busy but I was just wanting to know when to expect it if that's not a problem. Thanks again!

[quote name='Trace17']Have you shipped the Sixaxis controllers yet? I know you're incredibly busy but I was just wanting to know when to expect it if that's not a problem. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Sixaxis orders all shipped out today. Thanks for your patience!

Hey, kind of off-topic question, sometimes you have more than one copy of a game at different price points, is there a reason for this or is the cheapest version just as good as the more expensive one?

Be straight with me and help a cheap ass out :)

[quote name='prateeko']Hey, kind of off-topic question, sometimes you have more than one copy of a game at different price points, is there a reason for this or is the cheapest version just as good as the more expensive one?

Be straight with me and help a cheap ass out :)[/QUOTE]

In the situation that you just described, they are usually in varying conditions. If there are multiple copies of the same game in the same condition at different prices, it's a listing error.

Nice price and how long does it usually take to get these shipped like 2-5 days or is it media mail 2-9 days?

I got my Sixaxis controller today in the mail. It has a pleasant crack on the back of it, not to thrilled about that. Probably won't be ordering from there again. Just letting folks know that quality control isn't that great...

[quote name='handisnacks']I got my Sixaxis controller today in the mail. It has a pleasant crack on the back of it, not to thrilled about that. Probably won't be ordering from there again. Just letting folks know that quality control isn't that great...[/quote]

Not for nothing, but it's a little hard to pass judgment on his quality control via one order of one item. I'm sure if he was sending out a lot of duds, we would be hearing about it.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Not for nothing, but it's a little hard to pass judgment on his quality control via one order of one item. I'm sure if he was sending out a lot of duds, we would be hearing about it.[/quote]
You're right, you can't. But I was assuming this is kind of a one man show, so he has to look at the items I would assume before buying them from others, or sending them out.

The controller still works so far, which is good, just sucks that there is a obviously noticeable crack on the backside.

Take this for what it's worth, seems like many CAGs are having decent experiences.

I received my 12 Month Live Card + Space Chimps today. Space Chimps was immaculate. The Live Card had the tab pulled off of it, exposing the code. Surprise, surprise, it's coming up as already redeemed.

Hopefully this is resolved painlessly.

I got my two used battery packs I ordered yesterday. One has no charge and won't hold a charge, and the other seems to be working correctly. Not entirely thrilled, but I guess I'm lucky.

If you're having issues with your orders, please shoot me a PM. I'll take care of them. I did individually inspect each of the PS3 controllers before shipping them, but I must have completely missed the one that had a crack on the back of it.

[quote name='drfrielgood']If you're having issues with your orders, please shoot me a PM. I'll take care of them. I did individually inspect each of the PS3 controllers before shipping them, but I must have completely missed the one that had a crack on the back of it.[/quote]
To be honest it's just not worth my time or money sending it back, it's ok, the controller works, I'll just make the second player use it, heh. Spending another $5 to send it back would mean I'd spent $30 on it which is the same price you can get used ones at GameStop with the edge card + 10% off coupon. The shipping was good though, the controller came bubble wrapped and in a box that was in great condition.

Here's a pic just so people don't think I'm simply making this up.

sixaxis.jpg

Out of 5 stars:
Packaging: *****
Speediness: *****
Product: **

If you need another PS3 controller or anything else, let me know and I'll give you a nice deal to make up for the controller. I wouldn't have sent it had I noticed that crack.

This game is effing amazing, but I'm not sure about the price. The entire trilogy can be had for $25-30, working out to around $10 a game (though you have to figure in that DMC2 actually detracts value). If you're looking for the most rewarding combat in a DMC and don't care about the others, then pick this sucker up.

[quote name='drfrielgood']In the situation that you just described, they are usually in varying conditions. If there are multiple copies of the same game in the same condition at different prices, it's a listing error.[/QUOTE]

By condition do you mean in terms of collectibility or just new vs used?

I am very dissatisfied with my recent purchase from this website. Bought two copies of Guitar Hero IV for Xbox 360 and one of them came with a big "Won't get past intro credits" scratch. I tried emailing them twice and no reply. Will not be purchasing from them again and filing a complaint with my bank.

[quote name='prateeko']By condition do you mean in terms of collectibility or just new vs used?[/QUOTE]

New vs Used vs Missing Manual vs Disc Only

If it's missing the case or manual it's been mentioned in the title and/or description of the item.

Proving Ground wasn't a bad game, necessarily, but it was a step in the wrong direction after the stellar (IMO) Project 8.

Updated with today's deal for NFL Head Coach 09. This is the remainder of our Head Coach 09 stock, so don't wait too long if you're interested!

Updated with today's deal on the PS3 Dual Shock 3 Wireless Controller. Save $25 off retail price!

I've also added details for the newest weekly giveaway. Win Siren: Blood Curse for the Playstation 3!

I'm tempted to jump on the deal for a dualshock 3, i wonder how the condition is for these used one are. if anyone jump on the deal, post about the results

nice, but all your deals seem to be used shit, and even then it's not much of a deal ( used orange box for the ps3 $40.00) no thanks

[quote name='jiggawhat']Please update title very misleading.[/quote]

How so? If he was selling a 3rd party controller, you would have a point. He wants to get people looking at this thread and his site, so instead of trying to squeeze "used" in there, he didn't. Considering GDD has been advertising new and used products for over a year, and the item is clearly labeled used on the item page, I doubt anyone is being misled here.

Er... Thought it was new until I did further digging. That is a bit misleading, since the price would be tempting for a new one (and only for a new one).

Wholesale price on a new PS3 controller is about $40. There's no point in carrying those; people would just order those from Amazon for cheaper than what I could offer them at. Most of my accessory deals are used because I can actually offer those at a nicely discounted price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trufatty']nice, but all your deals seem to be used shit, and even then it's not much of a deal ( used orange box for the ps3 $40.00) no thanks[/quote]

Absolutely zero need for this. Adds nothing at all. It's just thread crapping.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']How so? If he was selling a 3rd party controller, you would have a point. He wants to get people looking at this thread and his site, so instead of trying to squeeze "used" in there, he didn't. Considering GDD has been advertising new and used products for over a year, and the item is clearly labeled used on the item page, I doubt anyone is being misled here.[/QUOTE]

I think it's obvious.

BTW, Do you work for them?

I love when people, rather than discuss the issue at hand, wanna make stupid points or ask stupid questions.

Anyway, no, I don't. If you paid attention, rather than just thread-crapping, you would know it's basically a one-man outfit. I just get tired of people complaining about nonsense. The guy has been advertising on CAG for over a year. As I've said before, if there was an issue, he wouldn't be allowed to advertise here.

I don't know what's wrong with what you call "thread crapping". The reason I read through topics is to get context on the deals.

I also think this topic was misleading. I don't really care or anything because I have nothing better to do than screw around on the internet, but when you suck people in with a topic title like that a little backlash is in order, I would say.

[quote name='Trufatty']nice, but all your deals seem to be used shit, and even then it's not much of a deal ( used orange box for the ps3 $40.00) no thanks[/quote]
n00b these days...:bomb:

[quote name='big_shot_bob']I don't know what's wrong with what you call "thread crapping". The reason I read through topics is to get context on the deals.

I also think this topic was misleading. I don't really care or anything because I have nothing better to do than screw around on the internet, but when you suck people in with a topic title like that a little backlash is in order, I would say.[/quote]

:roll:

When someone comes into a thread and simply trashes the OP or the subject for no good reason, that's called thread-crapping. The message I was referring to basically said the guys sells nothing but used shit. That adds nothing at all and does not help anyone. It doesnt add "context."

Seeing as you're new, you should actually try to figure out what someone has done before you try to say "backlash" is in order. GDD has been selling new and used products for over a year and has been advertising on here with Cheapy's approval all that time.

[quote name='newlu']n00b these days...:bomb:[/quote]

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back