4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some what related, but I still haven't received R&D:FToD from the sale two or three weeks ago...even though the card has been charged. I sent a message to whatever the e-mail is via Google Checkout, but nada.

Any advice, Dr. FG?

Are you referring to Ratchet & Clank on PS3? If so, we've sold through our entire stock of those, so I have to believe your order has shipped. If you'd like, PM me your full name and your payment method (Paypal or Google Checkout) and I'll look into it.

Thanks!

[quote name='mrfossey']Some what related, but I still haven't received R&D:FToD from the sale two or three weeks ago...even though the card has been charged. I sent a message to whatever the e-mail is via Google Checkout, but nada.

Any advice, Dr. FG?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='georox']It's bad when it wants more for shipping than the game is priced >_>[/quote]

Is the game worth $9 shipped? Apparently, it was to a number of other CAGs.

Oh, and for the guy looking for a deal on HAWX, GameStop has it for $30 this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunstar Super Heroes is a really fun GBA game. $9 isn't a bad price at all if you still play GBA. Alternatively (and I don't mean to steer away business... but this is the house of CAG afterall) goozex has it for 100 points + trade credit ~$6, probably easier to just order from drfrielgood though.

man, you really need to work on getting a lower shipping cost for these items. So many of your deals are awesome.... until $5 shipping... Totally turned me away from making lots of purchases. Cant you get some bulk discount from USPS? $5 is a serious deal breaker for me, probably others too.

Updated with today's deal on Uncharted.

I also added details for our newest weekly giveaway, which just began today. Enter to win Heavenly Sword this week!

[quote name='WarlordFDC']I got a badly damaged memory stick from your daily deal a little over a week ago. No one is returning e-mails. Can I get an exchange / refund?[/QUOTE]

Please send me a PM. I personally test all of the memory sticks before I send them out and haven't had any returned yet. Please let me know what is wrong with it in your PM. Thanks!

Uncharted sold out earlier this evening, so we're running Heavenly Sword until the next deal begins at noon. We've only got a few Heavenly Sword left in stock, so pick it up before it sells out!

[quote name='CaoPi']close to $25 total shipping kills it[/quote]

This game, for some unknown reason, still retails for $60. $25 shipped is a very good deal, even though it's the PAL version, because I doubt there is much in the way of "must-have" DLC.

[quote name='CaoPi']close to $25 total shipping kills it[/QUOTE]

Same here was gonna pick up this up but shipping kills it for me. Can wait till i go through more of my backlog

[quote name='WarlordFDC']I got a badly damaged memory stick from your daily deal a little over a week ago. No one is returning e-mails. Can I get an exchange / refund?[/quote]

How in the heck was a memory stick damaged? I figured those things could have been shipped in an envelope and arrive not damaged.

[quote name='InvaderZim']How in the heck was a memory stick damaged? I figured those things could have been shipped in an envelope and arrive not damaged.[/quote]

I ordered two and one didn't work. It looked ugly and couldn't be detected in my PSP. Just sayin. I got a refund within a few days from Gamedealdaily.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn it! They blocked the site at work :whistle2:([/quote]

Mine does too, actually they block CAG as well so what I did was create an SSH server with a web proxy installed as well and just create and SSH tunnel to my home and bypass the filters completely.

Received Siren and Space Chimps (for the kids) and although Siren's case was damaged in shipment. The games were packaged well so I think USPS was the culprit. Siren is playing just fine so no worries.

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with GUN on the PS2. Found it on clearance years ago for like $5. Figured what the hell. So much fun. I really enjoy Westerns and wish there were more games centered around the genre. Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption.

I haven't seen Gun B&M around here in a while. A friend of mine was able to pick it up at the Sears clearance a year or two ago, but I haven't seen it since.

We were lucky to come across about 150 new copies of Gun a few months back. We've sold about half of them on ebay/amazon, but this is the first time I've offered them on the site.

Gun was a fun game (I 99.9% completed it -- missing one gold). I'm hoping that Red Dead Redemption fills the shoes of a sequel.

Rebel FM is doing a game club on this one, I'll bet this will be the source of many customers. I bought it for $5 on Black Friday a couple years ago and flipped it on Goozex for a couple hundred point like a total cheapass. Fun game though.

[quote name='voidedx']Gun was a fun game (I 99.9% completed it -- missing one gold). I'm hoping that Red Dead Redemption fills the shoes of a sequel.[/quote]

Hah, I bet it is at one of two locations.

I love Gun, best voice acting in a videogame ever.

Every year a buy a couple on black Fri.

I'm pretty sure Red Dead Redemption is the sequel to Red Dead Revolver. I liked Gun (PC) better than Red Dead Revolver (Xbox) though, so here is hoping Red Dead Redemption is better than both of those.

He hasn't updated the first post yet but here is todays deal.

Guitar Hero World Tour (XBox 360)

Price: $ 19.95
Condition: Used
Platform: XBox 360

[quote name='style_unseen']Are those genuine memory sticks? :hot:[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Jay']I don't know why your question got ignored.[/QUOTE]

More than likely, he didn't look at the end of the thread. He probably just posted the updates. He seems to generally answer everything in this thread, even when people haven't had luck getting an answer via e-mail or PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back