40GB 4th Gen Ipod, Digital Cameras Powershot SD100, Powershot S230, Sony Cybershot..

Akkis99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a few things for sale.....

I have one 40 gig ipod 4th gen comes with ipod only. I do not have the white ipod headphones but I will include some sony earbuds. They arent the greatest headphones ever but they are the same quality as the Ipod headphones as we know they arent good neway. The Ipod works perfectly. It is in good cosmetic condition.

I have a Canon Powershot SD100 camera. it is 3.2 Mega Pixel and works perfectly. It is cosmetically amazing. There are no problems with the camera at all. I am only selling the camera with a battery. It has a 64MB PNY Flash card with it rather then the standard 16mb. Here is a link with a pic of it and all the info you might wanna know.
Canon Powershot SD100

Also I have a Canon Powershot S230. It is also 3.2 Megapixel and works perfectly. It is cometically perfect and has no problems with it. It comes with camera and battery. It works very well. It comes with a 256MB SANDISK card rather then the standard 16mb. Here is a link with info and pic:
Canon S230 Powershot

Last but not least is a Sony Cybershot DSC-P32. This camera works fine and looks great. It is camera and battery only. It has the standard 16mb Sony memory Card. Here is a link with all the info you might need:
Sony Cybershot DSC-P32

These Items are for sale only. No trades at this time sorry. Please offer away (no stupid offers please). Thank you for looking and if you have questions feel free to ask.

I have an S230 and it's a really nice camera. With a nice sized CF card, the highest quality shots are amazing, and there's lots of manual settings for those who know what they're for (like NOT me ;) ).

So, uh...bump?

bread's done
Back