40GB PS3 @ Wal-Mart w/ Free $50 GC - 12/7 (8am) - $399

Cool deal too bad it doesnt apply to the 80 gb model cause I have a lot of ps2 titles I can still play. Nonetheless this offer is worth considering even if all the games arent coming out until 2008

the cyber tuesday deal with way better than this but thanks for the heads up for those who havent

Actually, the document link says the deal goes on for both friday and saturday in the very first sentence.

[quote name='oasisboy']This deal is not so great considering that you have to pay TAXES!!!![/quote]

not in NH my friend....

[quote name='oasisboy']This deal is not so great considering that you have to pay TAXES!!!![/QUOTE]

...Unleashing your inner Republican?

[quote name='daewon']not in NH my friend....[/quote]
8.25% in Texas my friend = $33 = $17 true gift card value.... nah :roll:

[quote name='oasisboy']8.25% in Texas my friend = $33 = $17 true gift card value.... nah :roll:[/QUOTE]

8.9% in Seattle so I'd only get $14 in gc. I think I'll wait for Dual Shock 3 to come out and become packaged with these units.

[quote name='Dark niwa']It's a little irritating that these deals are never for the 80 GB version.[/quote]

I think they figure that most of the people who they are going to get to buy a PS3 with a price deal would be more likely to buy the cheaper version.

[quote name='JMD3']Is there likely to be any better deals that this before Christmas anywhere? I'm thinking about biting.[/quote]

K-Mart's gift card deal (Buy a $50 card, get another $10 card) can be better. Also, K-Mart has coupons.

[quote name='droidekaspam']8.9% in Seattle so I'd only get $14 in gc. I think I'll wait for Dual Shock 3 to come out and become packaged with these units.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I'm biting as soon as the Dual Shock 3 comes bundled with it.

bread's done
Back