42% off XBox 360 cases/art/instruction books videogameinstructionbooklets.com

murphyspub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Received this email today. Was just looking at this site last week for a couple things. Glad I waited. Finally getting the art insert for the free copy of Halo Reach I received from being in the dashboard beta, along with a couple of older games.

42% OFF ALL
Xbox 360 Instruction Booklets
Xbox 360 Display Boxes
Xbox 360 Box & Instruction Book Sets
Xbox 360 Artwork/Inserts

Now through September 7th.

Use promotional code "X42" during checkout.

http://www.videogameinstructionbooklets.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the email also. I might buy a couple of those display boxes. I need some extras and I live near them so I can go pick them up on friday to save a couple of bucks on shipping.

Had no idea this site existed. Bookmarking immediately. Looks like a good supplement to Gamestop's disc-only PS2 games.

Thanks OP.

Just tested the check out and they want $5.80 to ship me a case and booklet. Any way to get better shipping? Because that much for shipping is a dealbreaker.

ya looking at this site it appears that everything is used. I would love some 360 cases but not used ones.

for the inserts and booklets, are they used originals or reprints?

[quote name='foreinter']Is this website legit?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I got some replacement PS3 cover art and cases from there, including a cardboard sleeve for Bioshock, and they all came in excellent condition.

As you see from the previous posts, they overcharge on shipping.

Inserts and booklets are all original.

Shipping becomes much easier to swallow if you order at least 4-5 items at the same time.

$8.50 shipped for an instruction booklet of a game that I paid $12 shipped for. Not likely.

As for their quality: The few times I've ordered from them everything was in brand new condition. I was always under the impression that they're not unlike a warehouse that receives sealed games and has to prepare them for a rental store (switch to a locking case with custom store insert)

[quote name='Flesseck']Where do you insert the code? I used it on the "promotional code" line but it's not taking it.[/QUOTE]

That is where you put it, but it is just X42 and not COUPON X42.

There is a thread for case/instructions/manuals here You can also try EBay... but you're not likely to find any other site that offers items like these in one store. If you figure 2 bucks for shipping, then the case/cover/instructions are $3-$6, which isn't too bad if you're trying to complete a game. You could wait for a CAG to offer it.. but you're at their mercy. I use this site often and it's pretty good. It takes at least 3 days for them to confirm shipping, but arrives pretty quickly (usually through usps). You dont get the tracking number through the email, you have to get it on the website. Just FYI.

I might as well do it. I need cases and instructions for Red Dead Redemption and Alan Wake. $13.17 with the shipping. Meh. It drives me nuts not having the original case for games. I never understand what people do to their cases when you buy a used game.

man if Fresno wasn't 270 miles from me I would just do store pickup, guess I can live with $5.46 shipping

$8.07 total isn't so bad I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need the Halo artwork and manual to go with the beta copy of the disc I received a few months back. I've been watching them on ebay and it's roughly the same $$, but this site is legit. Kind of weird paying $9 for coverart when I could pick up another game, but I want my collection looking good.

Thanks for the code, OP!!

bread's done
Back