$44 16gb Vita Memory Card FS @ Buy.com w/ New Account

rae39

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this has been posted already, but given the recent amazon price drop, I thought it was worth a heads up.

You can buy a new 16gb memory card from the Buy.com marketplace here.
Ships within 1-2 days and free shipping for ~$54. A couple other marketplace sellers also have similar price for a new 16gb memory card.
Then make a new account with Buy.com and use this $10 off $50+ coupon (for new customers only) that expires 4/30.
I haven't yet bought one myself but I added both to my cart and it discounted properly to $44.

Hopefully this is useful! (Editted out the long links.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please put the size of the card in the title of the thread. Also, please add "with new accounts" in the title.

Otherwise, thanks for posting.

[quote name='AwRy108']Please put the size of the card in the title of the thread. Also, please add "with new accounts" in the title.

Otherwise, thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it should read 'new customers only'. However, "with new accounts" sounds about right. Lmfao!

Haven't gone through the check out process but from my cart seems like it would work. Comes out to $43 and change. Its pretty tempting, only because I don't think I would get a 32 gb since I'll mostly get game cards for major releases so I can get some return on them with future trade-ins (sans cool PSN games and PSP games).

Part of me feels like some patience will pay off when third parties launch their cards and they are a fraction of these costs.

Just curious how others feel. Not hurting for storage yet with my 4 gb and some occassional content management to juggle games...but this price is tempting.

[quote name='mrwiseguy85']Haven't gone through the check out process but from my cart seems like it would work. Comes out to $43 and change. Its pretty tempting, only because I don't think I would get a 32 gb since I'll mostly get game cards for major releases so I can get some return on them with future trade-ins (sans cool PSN games and PSP games).

Part of me feels like some patience will pay off when third parties launch their cards and they are a fraction of these costs.

Just curious how others feel. Not hurting for storage yet with my 4 gb and some occassional content management to juggle games...but this price is tempting.[/QUOTE]

Has sony said they will allow third party card makers?

bread's done
Back