48 DVDs for $200 shipped & Buffy Season Sets

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm selling all of the following below in one big bundle for $200 shipped. They will be sent as soon as I have the money in my Paypal account. Looking to do it before Thursday as I'm off until then. I need money for Bonnaroo and it's next week. $200 shipped for everything in the list below except the DVD sets.

DVD Sets:
Buffy Season 2
Buffy Season 3
Buffy Season 4
Buffy Season 7
These are not the slim sets, they are the original DVD sets. They were bought new and are in perfect condition as I've only watched them all once.

AI: Artificial Intelligence
Almost Heroes
Amityville Horror (Remake)
Badder Santa
Big Fish
Billy Madison
Blade II
Blow
Cable Guy
Deep Impact
Erin Brockovich
Exorcism of Emily Rose
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Friday Night Lights
Happy Gilmore
Harry Potter & Sorceror's Stone
Heartbreak Ridge
Hills Have Eyes
Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Hotel Rwanda
Joe Dirt
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Lonesome Dove
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Love Actually
Matrix
Meet the Fockers
Mr. Deeds
Pianist
Red Dragon
Remember the Titans
Spider-Man
Terminator 2 Extreme Edition
The Ring
The Shining (Remake)
Traffic
Transporter
Transporter 2
Twister
Unbreakable
Untouchables
Vanilla Sky
Wedding Crashers
White Noise
X2
X-Men 3: The Last Stand

These are the only DVDs that are not widescreen:
Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone
Mr. Deeds
Spider-Man
The Cable Guy
Red Dragon
Friday Night Lights
Lord of the Rings Fellowship
A.I.
Lonesome Dove
Amityville Horror

Im not trying to make you look bad or anything but unless you sell them for $4 a piece your not goin to make 200 bucks. $200 is alot for a dying format since hddvd's and blu-ray came out.

[quote name='GuitarHero SG']Im not trying to make you look bad or anything but unless you sell them for $4 a piece your not goin to make 200 bucks. $200 is alot for a dying format since hddvd's and blu-ray came out.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: DVDs... a dying format?

[quote name='GuitarHero SG']Im not trying to make you look bad or anything but unless you sell them for $4 a piece your not goin to make 200 bucks. $200 is alot for a dying format since hddvd's and blu-ray came out.[/QUOTE]
Terrible comment newbie..are you frickin' serious???

yes im being serious. Sooner or later high-def movies will but put into future consoles(except for wii, who hasnt even got a dvd player:lol: ) . Weither its HD DVD or Blu-ray, high-def is the future. Sorry for hittin on the format and messin with your post, but at least you will get some bumps.:)

[quote name='GuitarHero SG']yes im being serious. Sooner or later high-def movies will but put into future consoles(except for wii, who hasnt even got a dvd player:lol: ) . Weither its HD DVD or Blu-ray, high-def is the future. Sorry for hittin on the format and messin with your post, but at least you will get some bumps.:)[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but the Xbox 360 is a dying system. The 720 will replace it eventually.

To the OP, are you willing to break the DVDs up into smaller bundles?

Alright, alright. I give up.
Anyway to 89, that actually is a good priced shipped figuring cost would be 35.00 plus dollars. But i doubt you will be able to sell it as a bundle. You might want to split it up. Good luck witht he sales.

This is not a bad deal, I would probably do it if I had the money to spend right now. The only problem is that there are a bunch of great movies in there and I either have them or have seen them too many times.

OP, have you considered listing this bundle on Craigslist as well? I bet you can sell it for this price and you may not even have to pay to ship it to anyone.

bread's done
Back