48 hour xbox live gold at Blockbuster w/ 360 rental

wolfhunt

CAGiversary!
Found this while wandering through Xbox. com.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotion...WText.camp=TS1-Blockbuster&WText.campSrc=Home

Basically rent a 360 game and get a 48 hour gold membership

Here's the info from the site:

Free 48-Hour Gold Membership
from BLOCKBUSTER
If you've always wanted to experience online gaming over Xbox Live® against a community of millions of gamers, now's your chance! From April 3-30, when you rent any Xbox 360™ game from participating BLOCKBUSTER® stores, you'll receive a free 48-hour Gold membership* to Xbox Live.

Get connected and start gaming with friends and family today!

The Xbox Live 48-hour trial allows access to online multiplayer gaming, but not to other Gold membership features. Check the Xbox 360 game package or the game page here on Xbox.com to see if your game supports multiplayer.

To activate your Xbox Live Gold 48-hour free trial:
First you need an Xbox Live Silver membership. If you already have one, go to Step 4.

Connect Xbox 360 to a broadband Internet connection.
Press the Xbox® Guide button and, in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Xbox Live.
Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox Live Silver account.
Sign in to Xbox Live from the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
Select Xbox Live Marketplace.
Select Redeem Prepaid Card or Promotional Code when prompted, enter your code, and enjoy!
* Free 48-hour trial offer is only for use on Xbox 360 and only available for new Xbox Live Gold subscriptions in the United States and Mexico with purchase of specially marked Xbox products or related products or services. At the end of your 48-hour trial period, your subscription will default to the free Xbox Live Silver subscription, unless you elect to extend your Xbox Live Gold subscription. Offer not combinable with other Xbox Live offers or rebates. Xbox Live System Requirements with Xbox 360 system and games: Paid subscription required for online multiplayer, co-op, and some downloads. Some Xbox Live services require additional hardware (e.g., headset, camera) and fees. Features may change without notice. Subject to Terms of Use (at www.xbox.com/en-US/live/legal/legal-tou.htm). Broadband Internet service (sold separately), Passport account, and Hard Drive (sold separately) or Memory Unit (sold separately) required. Some broadband services may not work with Xbox Live and performance may vary. The Xbox Live service and associated hardware are not available in all countries, please visit http://www.xbox.com/live/ for more information. Under 13 requires parental consent. Exclusively for use on Xbox 360. Offer must be redeemed by 06/30/2007.

Offer valid at participating BLOCKBUSTER® stores only, and while supplies last. Membership rules apply for rentals at BLOCKBUSTER. See store for details. BLOCKBUSTER® name, design and related marks are trademarks of Blockbuster, Inc. © 2007 Blockbuster, Inc. All rights reserved.

I sometimes get these in rental copies of games....I got a Crackdown one actually. I don't need it since I have at least another year of LIVE paid for ;)

bread's done
Back