$49.96 12 month MW2 xbox live code with shirt @ walmart!

hawkhogan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
So i went to my local walmart here in Berryville and i spotted something i hadn't seen before locally, that one 12 month xbox live gold card that retails for $49.96, bundled with the Modern Warfare 2 shirt! It was the last one too, and they already had put up the new subscription cards that are 59.96 for a year of Live, so i had to pick this one up.. any of you with a Walmart close by should check them out and see if you can luck out too!

That's pretty cool. I always see the Modern Warfare themed subscription cards, but I've never seen a shirt bundled with it.

[quote name='Tsel']That's pretty cool. I always see the Modern Warfare themed subscription cards, but I've never seen a shirt bundled with it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the cards that were going for $59.96 were actually the Black Ops themed ones :)

Here's a picture of the card/shirt bundle: http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2209/1104002053.jpg

I'm thinking this is probably part of some old stock that they're trying to get rid of.

Wow i remember my Walmart have a stack of those mispriced at 29.99 once and now i regret not jumping on it.

bread's done
Back