4GB Memory pro Duo for PSP 36.99 at Costco

markoslav

CAG Veteran
In store only deal at Costco in WA for Sandisk Ultra II Memory Pro DUO. Normal price of 56.99 with $20 instant rebate until 2/29. Tax on full price, then discount.

Also 4GB SD cards (Sandisk Ultra II) for $29.99 (Includes $5 instant rebate).

I picked this up at CostCo last week for my new PSP, but forgot to post about it. Maybe that's because I have yet to use my PSP...? :cry:

Great deal for those looking for the 4 GB model.

Actually Frys has the Lexar 4GB on sale for $34.99 right now. You can either get it from their website http://www.frys.com/product/5211767 but it doesn't have free shipping. Or to those that have a physical Fry's store around, they also have it for that same price. I have that card and it works great for my PSP.

Was anyone able to confirm this as a national deal? I am pretty sure all Costco prices are nationwide...but I will be checking today.

I wish Costco would get some more PSP's in stock. I remember seeing them there at one point during x-mas. I make a point of buying all my consoles at Costco because of their excellent return policy.

[quote name='52club']I wish Costco would get some more PSP's in stock. I remember seeing them there at one point during x-mas. I make a point of buying all my consoles at Costco because of their excellent return policy.[/quote]

my local costco has the battlefront psp bundle w/ component cables and headphones for ~$240. I want a psp too, but I want to wait for a sale.

Confirmed that this is nationwide.

$56.99 - $20.00 instant rebate at register (also labeled at the media area on the price tag).

Costco's warranty + the best PSP media = gold. :)

Thanks OP.

[quote name='mushishi']Actually Frys has the Lexar 4GB on sale for $34.99 right now. You can either get it from their website http://www.frys.com/product/5211767 but it doesn't have free shipping. Or to those that have a physical Fry's store around, they also have it for that same price. I have that card and it works great for my PSP.[/quote]

I have read that custom firmware might have problems with Lexar memory sticks becuase they don't recognize them properly. I am told by my custom firmware overlords that sony and sandisk memory cards are FTW.

Just picked this deal up from Costco today. Its $49.99 plus tax then $20 dollars off of that right away. Even with tax this deal is better than the Frys.com one which you have to pay for shipping. Also comes with 20 free digital prints from the Costco photo center.

psssh ahahahaha i feel so sorry cuz my friend last night bought a 2gig memory duo stick for 55$ at target, wow.

[quote name='mixmastabob']Just picked this deal up from Costco today. Its $49.99 plus tax then $20 dollars off of that right away. Even with tax this deal is better than the Frys.com one which you have to pay for shipping. Also comes with 20 free digital prints from the Costco photo center.[/quote]

This lowered in price by $7?? Wow. Time to bring in my receipt for a price match. :)

I can confirm that they lowered the price. Costco in Garden Grove, CA had it for $29.99 ($49.99-$20 instant rebate).

Just a week before, i bought a 4gb there for the $36.99!! (and it was showing $56.99-$20 back then as well)

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Sandisk >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lexar[/quote]

agreed and this is coming from someone that owns four 4gb lexar and four 4gb sandisk. I've given some lexars to people to use in digital cameras and they have no complaints tho. I also use one in my w810i and no problems. I'd say if the price difference is $5 or so, might as well cough up the extra few bucks for the sandisk.

[quote name='KSHLove']i'm thinking about swinging by Fry's tonight and picking up the Lexar one. Anyone know if it's good with M33?[/quote]

Works fine for me. However, plugins will not work with the lexar. I haven't personally confirmed this, but have read it on several occasions.

Damn what a deal! TY markoslav I was able to get one tonight for $30, I hadn't realized when I had first read this that it was Instant Rebate, IR FTW! Sandisk-best, 4gb-almost best, Pro Duo-best. Woohooooo.

[quote name='J7.']Damn what a deal! TY markoslav I was able to get one tonight for $30, I hadn't realized when I had first read this that it was Instant Rebate, IR FTW! Sandisk-best, 4gb-almost best, Pro Duo-best. Woohooooo.[/QUOTE]
Are they still on sale? I thought it ended 2/29. And I also picked up 2 on 2/29 for $30. A nice bonus is the 20 free digital prints that was in the package.

Oh and I also picked up the psp daxter bundle. It was pricier with the headphones and component cable for $238, but I want to be able to return it easily if it breaks. And I have a 2 year old son, so I am hedging my bet.

Is the deal still on? Please reply as soon as anyone finds out! (I missed it if it ended the 29th)

[quote name='LedZep1']Is the deal still on? Please reply as soon as anyone finds out! (I missed it if it ended the 29th)[/quote]

Yea, it's still going on for $29.99. I just got 2 yesterday.

[quote name='bsl918']Yea, it's still going on for $29.99. I just got 2 yesterday.[/quote]

Are you talking about Fry's or Costco?

Anyone else know where to find a 4gb for PSP at a good price (good meaning cheap :D)

[quote name='Shimrra']Are you talking about Fry's or Costco?

Anyone else know where to find a 4gb for PSP at a good price (good meaning cheap :D)[/quote]
I got 4gb memory stick Pro Duo $29.99 at Costco Instant Rebate sticker said effective until 3/31/08. I think he's referring to Costco. Costco has tons of them.

[quote name='J7.']I got 4gb memory stick Pro Duo $29.99 at Costco Instant Rebate sticker said effective until 3/31/08. I think he's referring to Costco. Costco has tons of them.[/quote]

Yup Costco has that price till the end of this month!

My question is why they would do this, to clear stock for a new model? Weird to slash the price of 4gb, are they going to start selling 8gb instead?

I hope my card comes in before this deal is over. The MS and a months worth of chicken breasts will be my first purchase there :)

hmm, there were better deals on the 4GB Sandisk Memory stick on black friday. I picked mine up for $30 shipped from CC. But this is probably the best deal at the moment for this...

[quote name='J7.']My question is why they would do this, to clear stock for a new model? Weird to slash the price of 4gb, are they going to start selling 8gb instead?[/QUOTE]

8gb is out there, of course the 4gb will be cheaper, i remember when i bought 1gb for $70
And as far as newer model... its already out there, they have the Ultra 3 now, this is the Ultra 2.... which imo i dont feel any much different in term of performance... (except you are doing professional photography)

If you need one dont think too much why they put this on a clearance, grab em while u can, its a great price..... it is still going for $50 on ebay

[quote name='yuckfou']8gb is out there, of course the 4gb will be cheaper, i remember when i bought 1gb for $70
And as far as newer model... its already out there, they have the Ultra 3 now, this is the Ultra 2.... which imo i dont feel any much different in term of performance... (except you are doing professional photography)

If you need one dont think too much why they put this on a clearance, grab em while u can, its a great price..... it is still going for $50 on ebay[/quote]
No I meant Costco, not anywhere; i.e. is Costco going to start selling a new model, an 8gb. I think they will. They always want to sell in bulk if they can, even if that means 1 item, that 1 item being bigger, better, etc, more expensive.

bread's done
Back