4gb Memory Stick Pro Duo $69.99 + tax, free shipping at Amazon

thanks, i just ordered one right now

also there is no tax if your out of state, incase any one is wondering

[quote name='mrbungler']The "gaming" version is on sale at Outpost.com for $49.99 AR.

http://shop3.outpost.com/product/4989941

No idea what the difference is, but it's $20 cheaper. :applause:[/quote]

Supposedly, the gaming version has higher transfer rates. I do know that it doesn't include a memory stick Pro Duo adapter, like the Amazon package does.

And darn, I'm really tempted to grab this deal, but with GRAW 2 and Armored Core 4 coming out soon, I need to keep what cash I do have. Prices on these things will just keep falling, right? >_>

just go with the cheaper one, the transfer rates should not be all too much different and they are both sandisk which is a good thing since its just as fast and sometimes faster than official sony mem sticks.

I thought the $60 after rebate was good...but for $50 I seriously have to consider the upgrade from 2GB. Too bad neither place accepts paypal. The extra $15 off would make it a no brainer.

WTF? They lowered the price by $10? Damn, i ordered it from outpost.com at $79.99, *uck *uck *uck!

Man, should i order again and return the other? Headache for $10... worth it?

Am I the only person who's had lots of issues with Sandisk memory sticks? It seems like they die on larger transfers (either lots of data, or bigger files).. Windows reports the disk could not be accessed. I have to reinsert the card 2-3 times before the transfer finally completes. It happens with 2 different card readers, 2 different Sandisk cards, and on different machines. I never have the issue with official Sony sticks.

I need to remember to dig up receipts and contact Sandisk about what I can do under warranty...

thanks for posting the frys deal, i cancelled my order from amazon and got the 4 gig stick from frys for even cheaper after rebate, even with paying tax.

i wouldnt need this if i just play video games and carry pictures around on my psp right? (unless games are going to start to suck up major memory)

i got a 1 gb and have around 300 pictures and probally 30 game saves and still have 514 left out of the 1,000

only reason i could ever see in getting a 4 GB is for movies and i have no clue how to download movies to my psp (let alone wanting to watch movies on it)

maybe this summer this sucker be down to less then 40 (when i go to the lake maybe then i might be interested in trying to figure out how to download movies from dvd to psp)

just look up guides on google its all really easy but if you dont feel the need for it then wait, it will only get cheaper as time passes and larger capacities come out.

Does anyone have the rebate form for the frys/outpost $20 rebate that they could email to me? I picked one of these up on the last day before the rebate ended and can't seem to find the form online anymore at frys.com. I'll pm you my email address if you do. Thanks.

bread's done
Back