4GB Memory Stick question.

Ok...no thats not compatible with the PSP. The PSP uses Memory Stick Duo. For a Duo, typically the prices are higher than regular Memory sticks so I would asume a Memory Stick Duo would retail around 260 to 300. However, I can vouch for the quality of memory sticks. They are all good and have no had any problems with the 4 that I own.

I actually thought you could use a Memory Stick Pro with the PSP, it just sticks out and looks ghetto. I'll check this out when I get home.

Thanks guys, would anybody know the cheapest place to purchase a 2GB or 4GB memory stick for the psp? I've seen the 2GB for about $160, really want to get the 4GB if the price is not too much higher.

To my knowlege the 4gig Duos are not out yet. However, in all honesty I don't think they'll be worth it unless you are a movie / mp3 / game junkie. The price you're going to pay for the 4 gig isn't really worth it, IMO. Also, you can find the Duos 2 Gig for about 150 now. However, almost all places don't hav them in stock right now. I'm trying to get a hold of one as well.

Yes, you can use this memory stick with the PSP. However you will need to either make the converter, or buy PSP-hardware.com's for $29 shipped.

And so is a 4GB card. I can do w/o the Datel crap. I read reviews on their products, and it's lackluster to say the least.

Ill stick with my 4 gig Memory stick pro/adapter.

Its not that bad. It attaches to the back of the psp with velcro, doesnt really get in the way, except when you try to use a case.

bread's done
Back