4GB Pro Duo Memory for PSP - Any Deals?

LUCI5R

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ave,

I'm looking to buy a 4GB Pro Duo Memory Stick for my new PSP Slim. I missed the $20 SanDisk deal at Circuit City last weekend. Cheapest I can see is $47 on Amazon!!

Anyone know of any good deals?

Thanks guys!

Hmm.. I to have been looking around for this.
Ya know, $47.99 isn't THAT bad for a 4GB from Amazon. At least you'd get free shipping.

[quote name='lilboo']Hmm.. I to have been looking around for this.
Ya know, $47.99 isn't THAT bad for a 4GB from Amazon. At least you'd get free shipping.[/quote]
I paid $49 shipped for mine at Amazon.com

*Edit: that was for a 4 GB SanDisk btw.

Print out the guy's receipt on this page of the forums. I did this two days ago at CC and they price matched it on a different 4GB Sandisk Pro Duo. The manager was totally cool about it because the other stores nearby didn't have any in stock. Just ask nicely and see if they'll price match. It IS their own store that they're price matching so I don't think it'll be suspicious to them.

The PDF has a password against printing it. Just take a screenshot and print that.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=675191&page=6

I'll be at a circuit city tomorrow so I might actually try this. I am in NY state so that makes it better, but what do I tell them, my friend bought the memory sticks and gave me this receipt so I could try and price match?

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']Print out the guy's receipt on this page of the forums. I did this two days ago at CC and they price matched it on a different 4GB Sandisk Pro Duo. The manager was totally cool about it because the other stores nearby didn't have any in stock. Just ask nicely and see if they'll price match. It IS their own store that they're price matching so I don't think it'll be suspicious to them.

The PDF has a password against printing it. Just take a screenshot and print that.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=675191&page=6[/quote]

I'll give it a try - but they can easily say "That was a deal which is expired now". They won't pricematch it then. But i'll give it a shot anyways.

I'm in NY as well... will try the Crossgate Commons in Albany.

There was no "deal" listed. They just plugged it in and said, "Yeah it was at that price, but now it's not."

I played it real cool about asking them to price match a "similar" memory unit and just asked nicely. The guy was fine taking an extra $40 off. I got the Sandisk Pro Duo one (it's the blue one that's on sale for $59 right now).

Just bring up the memory stick you want to buy and make sure it's not some super expensive one. Show them the receipt and tell them that "someone you know" sent you this as proof so you could get the deal in your area. The receipt is also from New York, but it didn't make a difference at the store I went to (southern CA).

They have the red ones in stock at my CC, I checked via the online locator, but that is 99$ at the store, which is insane IMO. I guess it would be better to try it with the blue one.

That's the one that is supposed to be discounted!
Ask about that one because if you print out the receipt the item code will match. If that doesn't work then try the less expensive one.

I didn't have any luck with the receipt, the cashier said if I would have used it in the same week that the receipt was issues then she could have done it, but the receipt was dated like 12/06 and yesterday was 12/21 so that was too much time inbetween. The cashier bought the fake receipt though, and she was nice about it.

bread's done
Back