4th of the July begging

pandiosity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not really.  But whatever.

Here is how its going to work.

I will not respond to pm asking/begging for one.

I have the following codes I may or may not give away all of it all depends on if I give a damn.

Army of Two Devils Cartel preorder bonus

Metro Last Light RPK weapon

Tomb Raider Shanty town multiplayer Map

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Pinhurst #2 course

Metal Gear Rising Revengance Cyborg Ninja Skin

Bioshock Infinite industrial revolution preorder code.

I have an extra to trade if anybody is interested also have a code for Crysis for the Xbox 360

PM me only for trades. do not post on this thread. looking for dlc from any system or itunes movies.

First one to post on this thread gets a choice of one of the following except the Crysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bioshock Infinite industrial revolution preorder code
technically your second but I will allow it. Im sending right now. anybody else can sit and spin till i decide what to do next

Just make sure you follow the website instructions, carefully this code can be redeemed for xbox ps3 or pc.

i want crysis lol
uh no. and I will give out some codes when I am good and ready. Gawsh.

It may say it in the Title but I don't respond to begging or asking unless I request it so.

DID Anybody bother reading the first post? If you want Crysis feel free to PM me about trading for it otherwise its off limits. The rest of the stuff is like when I feel like it.

Then post Crysis on the Xbox Marketplace trade forum as no trading is allowed here
This place is for contest and free stuff right? I'm giving away free stuff while advertising the fact I have stuff for trade.

Ive seen people promote twitter and facebook pages what is the difference. and yes I was planning on giving away more free stuff.

I guess if people have issues with that fine with me.

does anybody know how to close a thread.

Corbulo Emblem token for Halo 4 WYFPH-J37MF-RRPP4-4CY7YH-63QTZ

First person who posts gets my very last give away

another corbulo emblem token

This place is for contest and free stuff right? I'm giving away free stuff while advertising the fact I have stuff for trade.
Ive seen people promote twitter and facebook pages what is the difference. and yes I was planning on giving away more free stuff.
I guess if people have issues with that fine with me.

does anybody know how to close a thread.

Corbulo Emblem token for Halo 4 WYFPH-J37MF-RRPP4-4CY7YH-63QTZ

First person who posts gets my very last give away
another corbulo emblem token
I'll take the emblem please

bread's done
Back