5.05 - souNReAL's FS List HUGE WEEK 2 (LOTS-O ANIME BOXSETS, WALLSCROLLS, GAMES+MORE)

souNReAL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
5.05.2008 UPDATE

Hey guys, im finally back on the horse..."or off" if you wanna consider it that way....

but i got some goodies. im gonna be introducing them slowly. week after week, except rare, hard to find wallscroll, a ton of anime DVD sets, more games and magazines...and maybe even a couple PSP....lets get things started

Again, things are for sale, need the cash, paypal accepted, but if you trust me enough for a money order we can work out deals.

deals for combined shipping will be availible once i get more shipping rate prices in.

CHECK our ebay feedback, i will ship once paid!

http://myworld.ebay.com/kdotparker

5.05. UPDATE

ANIME

Najica Blitz Tactica Volume 2 SEALED OUT OF PRINT $20 OBO

Devil Lady Volume 3 & 4 SEALED $22 SHIPPED OBO

Ikki Tousen Volume 1-4 COMPLETE SET $40 SHIPPED OBO

Ghost in The Shell 2nd Gig Volume 1-6 $65 SHIPPED OBO

Jubei: Ninja Girl Volume 1-4 COMPLETE SET OUT OF PRINT $50 SHIPPED OBO

WOULD PREFER NOT TO BREAK ANIME SETS. IF YOU WANT INDIVIDUAL DVDS, EXPECT TO PAY $12 SHIPPED FOR EACH. OBO ON COMBO/MULTIPLE PURCHASE

WALLSCROLLS
(Im asking $16 SHIPPED OBO, unless noted, some/most of these are very rare) MORE WILL BE ADDED

Final Fantasy 9 Wallscroll

Ghost in The Shell Wallscroll 1

Dragon Ball Z Wallscroll 1

DVD

Beavis and Butthead Mike Jugde Collection Vol 1 (Great Condition, I do have the front top cover, but it got bent up in a unpacking incident, still has the blue dvd cover in great shape

beavisandbuttheadvol1dvd.JPG

$20 shipped OBO

PC

Half Life 2 Orange Box SEALED. NO STEAM VALIDATION HASSLES, NEVER BEEN OPENED/USED

halflife2pcorangebox.JPG

$25 shipped

more items later this week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

9.30.2007 (most items still availible, make your inquiery)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ok ill give this a go since ive got some stuff and is moving soon.

Looking to trade for 360 Games, paypal offers a +++

Must have at least 1 CAGiTrader feedback (using this topic to build my own rating)

Will CML. 360 Games and Anime = :hot:

Make an offer.

HAVES:

:xbox:

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (MINT, complete with manual)
Dead or Alive 1 & 2: Ultimate (complete w/manual, very minor scratches on discs thru xbox use, no paper slipcase)
Doom 3 (MINT Disc, no BB stickers/no marker on disc, could always switch cases, NO manual)
LOTR: Return of The King (minor scratches, doesnt effect gameplay, complete with manual)
Jade Empire (complete with manual, MINT disc)
Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (minor scratch, doesnt effect gameplay, complete with manual)
Matrix: Path of Neo (MINT, complete with manual)

:hot:

(that paper slip in GTA: San Andreas is the product replacement agreement and i could exchange it for a SEALED San Andreas, tho it will probably be the GH version)

looking to make package deals. Selling or trading multiple games for 360 Games or PSP. Not looking for current gen games, sorry guys.

:360:

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

PM if interested in more 360 games.

ADDED!!

:pc:

The Sims: Deluxe Edition MINT w/5 Sims Guides :hot:

Grand Theft Auto 3 COMPLETE. (GREAT GEM. Good for players who likes mods, as there are many availble for the PC)

DVDs:
Chappelle's Show Season 1

1st disc MINT, 2nd Discs few scratches, nothing that effects playback

Family Guy: The Untold Story (SEALED)
Office Space: Special Edition (SEALED)
Alicia Keys - The Diary of Alicia Keys (SEALED)

Other DVDs and Promo Material

The 2 discs in the corner is, Monty Python And The Meaning of Life: Special Edition (Will ship in Slim Jewel/Plastic Sleeve/2 Disc DVD Box, your choice)

Magazines!!! (Selling Only)

I Have tons of Magazines 2002-2006 from Maxim, Stuff, FHM, Blender, EGM, EW(2006 only) and more ive always wanted to keep, but is quickly running out of space.

Ask for Your Favorite CoverGirl or CoverBoy Today and i will search for it.

($3 each plus $2 shipping, combine and get more magazines for better prices)

I hope you dont mind the subscription tag has been sliced out. :)

Books!!

Wants:

$$$$$$ (paypal (for faster delivery) and money order only!!!)

:pc:
Other PC Games like Max Payne 1 & 2, and others.

External DVD-RW/External HD

SD card (2GB or more)

Ipods are always good. (20 GBs or more, photo or video)

make your offer!! i will CML

PENDING TRADES:

Project Gotham 3, Burnout Revenge (360), Perfect Dark Zero, and $30 cash (SENT + DELIVERY CONFIRMED)
FOR
Philips USA PET724 Widescreen Portable DVD Player - (AWAITING FROM HaloChic)

DONE DEALS:

Paypal for Various Game Guides and Accesories. Thanks FatboyInside
Paypal for Dead Or Alive 4 and Tomb Raider:Legend. Thanks MrFoo

If this goes well, i could add more items including a couple systems, more games and DVDs. posts and PM welcome. thanks for looking.

bump. someone just made an offer for Battlefield 2(and more 360 games).

will update topic with Sims:Deluxe Edition , plus 5 mini guides for Sims and Sims Expansion, pics tonight.

oh wait you WANTED Saints Row or Dead Rising. well man, i cant find my Fight Night Round 3 discs right i might be interesting in that.

wish you had that call of duty tho....hmm...

CML for the "Its Obvious You Wont Get By With Your Wits Alone," book. If you find nothing, offer a price. I can only send through concealed cash, but I have already done it several times successfully.

[quote name='SoulReaver']CML for the "Its Obvious You Wont Get By With Your Wits Alone," book. If you find nothing, offer a price. I can only send through concealed cash, but I have already done it several times successfully.
[/QUOTE]

Good list, if i had a ps2, id trade. . its gonna cost me around $3, maybe more to ship. id like to trade unless you wanna buy a bundle of books. its a good book, good condition, inside pages are clean. lots of good dilberts in there. ill keep you updated should decide to send seperately.

updated with Sims Deluxe PC, GTA3 PC, Family Guy, Office Space and Alicia Keys. Make offer before i make prices

More Xbox games on the way.

[quote name='souNReAL']Good list, if i had a ps2, id trade. . its gonna cost me around $3, maybe more to ship. id like to trade unless you wanna buy a bundle of books. its a good book, good condition, inside pages are clean. lots of good dilberts in there. ill keep you updated should decide to send seperately.[/quote] Well, there isn't any other books I want. How much would you want for it?

[quote name='nyprimus4']CML for BF2(360).[/QUOTE]

I see you have G.R.A.W. Thats actually the game i traded for BF2. :/ hit me up if/when you get more 360 games.

[quote name='Blustrk98']please CML for your XB Path of Neo and your Office Space SE![/QUOTE]

sorry, couldnt find anything. mainly lookin for 360 games and anime.

bump. i really need to update but its a pain to shoot pics, then run those pics to another program to resize them because the VGA mode sucks on this HP Photosmart.

but alas, we will proceed shortly.

bread's done
Back