5/24 - 5/31: Mad Catz SNCR Promo - 20-30% OFF SUPER SFIV + FightSticks FREE SHIPPING!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
5/24 - 5/31: Mad Catz SNCR Promo - 20-30% OFF SUPER SFIV + FightSticks & Pads

UPDATE

You know what.

I love you guys.

So Mad Catz has added FREE GROUND SHIPPING to all orders using the promo codes for this weekend.

http://store.gameshark.com/promotions.asp

If you have already ordered and used ground shipping, you will be refunded for the shipping amount.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone! Make sure to tune in to the Super NorCal Regionals live stream tomorrow via http://iplaywinner.com to win some Mad Catz prizes!

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM MAY 24 - MAY 31, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

This weekend, Mad Catz will be at Super NorCal Regionals (SNCR) in San Jose, California! This is one of Northern California’s longest running fighting game tournament series and Mad Catz is proud to announce our partnership with SNCR to further show our love and support for the competitive gaming community!

Super NorCal Regionals will feature tournaments for Super Street Fighter IV, TEKKEN 6, Super Street Fighter II TURBO HD Remix, Capcom VS. SNK 2, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, Marvel VS. Capcom 2, and more! Join in and compete with some of the best fighting game players from all over the world!

If you can’t make it out to San Jose this weekend, don’t sweat! iplaywinner will be streaming the event LIVE on their web portal! Make sure you watch to see some of the top fighting game players in the world go at it! Also get the exclusive scoop on all of the latest Mad Catz fighting game related products and a chance to win some Tournament Edition FightSticks!

We’re also running a special deal to commemorate our partnership with Super NorCal Regionals! Right now on our GameShark Store, take advantage of 20-30% off all fighting game related products! Use coupon code “SUPERNCR” (case sensitive) for 20% off all the new Super Street Fighter™ IV Arcade FightSticks and FightPads! Use coupon code “HELLANCR” for even more savings with 30% off all fighting game related products (excluding Super SFIV). Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!
Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I doing the math wrong? Even with the discount, with shipping for the PS3 Official Street Fighter IV FightStick on the GameShark website, it comes out the same for Amazon (because the base price is $70, while Amazon has it straight at $64 w/ FS).

EDIT: Thanks for the response, MarkMan.

Dranakin: No I don't think you're doing the math wrong. But let me do the math with you to make sure we're on the same page.

PS3 SFIV FightStick $69.99 - 30% off = $48.99 before taxes/shipping.

Tax, depending on your area, include that.

Then cheapest shipping is $7.50.

May or may not be a deal maker for most, but as you know Amazon is ahead of the curve. You'll be hard pressed to find things cheaper on the official site over Amazon.

I'm just trying to give another option for gamers to save some money on some fighting game products.

@ brighenne HELLA!

[quote name='Morphx2']i want a fightstick...but my wife would get mad :([/QUOTE]

trade the wife in for the fightstick. problem solved. :lol:

[quote name='MarkMan']Dranakin: No I don't think you're doing the math wrong. But let me do the math with you to make sure we're on the same page.

PS3 SFIV FightStick $69.99 - 30% off = $48.99 before taxes/shipping.

Tax, depending on your area, include that.

Then cheapest shipping is $7.50.

May or may not be a deal maker for most, but as you know Amazon is ahead of the curve. You'll be hard pressed to find things cheaper on the official site over Amazon.

I'm just trying to give another option for gamers to save some money on some fighting game products.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was 20% off for the fightsticks that weren’t specified as one of the six in the post.

MarkMan - would love to get one but no can do. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska are restricted to 2-day shipping only, which bumps the price above any amount I save using your coupon. :(

Since you know how this kinda stuff goes, why DO most places only ship via 2-Day UPS/FedEx Air (no 3-day or Overnight)? I know Ground shipping actually is available for Hawaii/Alaska; I also don't see them offering USPS First Class/Priority for these shipments either, which would help curb the costs we incur.

Is it some sort of standard business practice to only offer that as an option? Just wondering.

You know, I don't know off hand, I'm sorry. I wish I could be of more help. I think it's a general rule set up by FedEx accounts for businesses to be honest.

I'll see if I can dig up some info though.

[quote name='MarkMan']Working on a deal to add on top of this promo, keep your eyes peeled.[/QUOTE]

Been thinking about picking up a TE fight stick, but didn't want to pay full price. closer to $100 seems like a better deal though. So do you mean to say I should wait and see if you can add a deal to the promo before ordering?

just spent 200 on the blazblue tournament edition stick but i might bite again if i can get super street fighter stick for 100

Thanks for the info Markman! I've been wanting to bite on a ps3 TE fightstick. But the tax and shipping kill me! 100 out the door would be fantastic, i hope the next deal you post is worth it! =)

Yep, thanks in advance. If there's any way you can improve on what's already up, you've got a customer for sure!

[quote name='MarkMan']Coupon code 'ROUND2' for $50 off the Round 2 Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick TE (PS3 & 360) ![/QUOTE]
i just bought a round 2 fight stick a couple of weeks ago during the last sale D:

EDIT: its telling me my password is wrong when i try to check out ._.

I'm having the same problem. Any there any promo for the 1st gen TE stick besides the standard one already up? I can't seem to checkout either. Thanks MarkMan, as always

Checkout went fine for me (created a new account since it was my first purchase there). Just wish they had a model that could switch between PS3 and 360 so I didn't have to choose between the two since I have both systems.

Tax + shipping came out to around $116 in California.

Ok MarkMan, I caved in and picked up a Round 2 TE stick. Thank you for hooking up the CAG community once again.

[quote name='antlp89']Tax + shipping came out to around $116 in California.

Ok MarkMan, I caved in and picked up a Round 2 TE stick. Thank you for hooking up the CAG community once again.[/QUOTE]

I'm in CA and came up with the same price with tax +$7.50 for shipping. Was tempted to buy 2 since shipping was still only $7.50 for both, but just couldn't pull the trigger...especially since I'm still not sure if I want one for PS3 and one for 360 or 2 for one system. If the same stick would work with both systems I definitely would have bought 2 of them (hint, hint).

[quote name='DarkonJohn']I'm in CA and came up with the same price with tax +$7.50 for shipping. Was tempted to buy 2 since shipping was still only $7.50 for both, but just couldn't pull the trigger...especially since I'm still not sure if I want one for PS3 and one for 360 or 2 for one system. If the same stick would work with both systems I definitely would have bought 2 of them (hint, hint).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't blame you man. I really just caved in after waiting for a deal on these sticks for so long.

I'm sure there will be a better sale in the future (hopefully not the near future ;)) but I think this is a decent enough discount even with the shipping costs and I probably would have eventually caved in at $130 on amazon.

I would have paid a higher premium for a multiplatform stick as well. I think as modifications go, people recommend modding a 360 stick to play on PS3/etc, rather than modding a PS2/3 stick to work with the 360 (compatibility issues I think).

[quote name='antlp89']I'm sure there will be a better sale in the future (hopefully not the near future ;)) but I think this is a decent enough discount even with the shipping costs and I probably would have eventually caved in at $130 on amazon.

I would have paid a higher premium for a multiplatform stick as well. I think as modifications go, people recommend modding a 360 stick to play on PS3/etc, rather than modding a PS2/3 stick to work with the 360 (compatibility issues I think).[/QUOTE]

I've been keeping these fightsticks in my Amazon cart waiting for a pricedrop and haven't seen them get below $130 (depending on the model) for quite a while. I was getting really close to buying one but kept hoping that MarkMan would get us another deal like the last one, and sure enough he came through for me :applause:

Good to know that it's easier to mod from 360 to PS3 in case I get a second one (I got a PS3 version this time) and I might have to look into that, but I'd much rather pay a small ($10 - $15?) premium to get a factory unit that worked with both.

Awesome deal. Pulled the trigger on a PS3 Round 2 fightstick--which is exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much, MarkMan!

No prob guys... In case you missed the last page...

Mad Catz Memorial Day Weekend Sale - ROUND 2 SFIV FightStick TE - $99

SF4-RD2-4738.jpg

To celebrate the Memorial Day holiday! Mad Catz has discounted the ROUND 2 Tournament Edition FightStick to $99!

Use coupon code 'ROUND2' (case sensitive) at http://store.gameshark.com .

* Offer available to continental US residents only (Sorry International buyers! Plan ahead and see if a US buddy can help you with this deal)!

http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=238109

You know what.

I love you guys.

So Mad Catz has added FREE GROUND SHIPPING to all orders using the promo codes for this weekend.

If you have already ordered and used ground shipping, you will be refunded for the shipping amount.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone! Make sure to tune in to the Super NorCal Regionals live stream tomorrow via http://iplaywinner.com to win some Mad Catz prizes!

[quote name='MarkMan']You know what.

I love you guys.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone! Make sure to tune in to the Super NorCal Regionals live stream tomorrow via http://iplaywinner.com to win some Mad Catz prizes![/QUOTE]

Dude, that is just way too cool of you! :applause:

With tha kind of deal, I might just have to order that second stick now for my 360 in spite of my crying wallet.

MarkMan:
Is there any difference between the "Official Street Fighter™ IV FightPad" and the "Street Fighter IV™ Round 2 FightPad" other than the character art?

What about between either the above and teh SSF4 FightPads?

[quote name='MarkMan']No prob guys... In case you missed the last page...

Mad Catz Memorial Day Weekend Sale - ROUND 2 SFIV FightStick TE - $99

SF4-RD2-4738.jpg

To celebrate the Memorial Day holiday! Mad Catz has discounted the ROUND 2 Tournament Edition FightStick to $99!

Use coupon code 'ROUND2' (case sensitive) at http://store.gameshark.com .

* Offer available to continental US residents only (Sorry International buyers! Plan ahead and see if a US buddy can help you with this deal)!

http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=238109[/QUOTE]

Can you do the SSFIV Fightstick TE-S in black? I'll pick one up if you can do the discount on that one!!!!

^ the TE "S" is already discounted (20% off with free shipping). That's all I can knock it down to. ^.^ Just make sure you use the coupon code SUPERNCR

Received mine today! I guess that was one benefit of being in CA...had to pay tax but got it fast. Also, the box this thing comes in is pretty darn fancy (and big!). Definitely feels like a high-end item.

Hey MarkMan is there any chance you can add the Round 1 SFIV TE Fightsticks to the $50 deal? My buddy just bought a Round 2 TE stick from your site and has been on me to buy one, but I prefer the Round 1s since they resemble the arcade cabinet.

Gate33, I'm sorry I can't.

I'm traveling for the weekend at this event. The $50 discount sale is just for Round 2 sorry.

I must be doing something wrong because I can't get the coupons to apply, I have an account, and go as far as submit order, and the prices aren't adjusting.

I manually type(same caps) and copy + paste, but still no dice. I'm using safari on a mac by the way.

bread's done
Back