$5.99 1-Year Game Informer Magazine Subscription

amorbis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
While I'm not sure if the site is legitimate.

DiscountMags.com is offering a full year of Game Informer Magazine for the crazy low price of $5.99, by adding to cart and using the code 4822 to get the $13.99 off.

It has the option for a new subscription and a renewal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the third party site I was getting my sub. from for the past 2 years has raised their standard rate.

It had been $5.95/year and a coupon code was always available to bring it to around $5. Now it is $12.95/year and $10.88 when a code is applied. This was at http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/

FYI, none of these third party sellers will include the EDGE card with the subscription.

awesome! this is perfect! my subscription just went out and I rarely go to gamestop. thank you so much!!

Nice deal, but I really dislike GameInfomer. Don't like the games they generally preview and their reviews seem very biased but that's just me. Would rather see a deal for GamePro or EGM.

I agree that getting EGM for $5.95 would be way better, but having a full year of Game Informer for the price of one magazine is still awesome.

...and I would have bit, but I'm getting "Sorry, this offer code is either invalid or has expired." I guess it's dead. :(

bread's done
Back