5.99 at SonyPictures Store Blu-Rays

1. Credit to blu Ray forum since that who Persian from slickdeals stole it from
2. Amazon won't
3. It not a retailer Best Buy price match so no

Yeah, don't credit the thief on slickdeals who stole it from blu-ray.com.  It was posted there first.

Pretty decent deal however I'm waiting to see what people get before placing an order (there are no product descriptions).

Yeah, don't credit the thief on slickdeals who stole it from blu-ray.com. It was posted there first.

Pretty decent deal however I'm waiting to see what people get before placing an order (there are no product descriptions).
yea I ordered pixels and whiplash both since I know they come with digital to. But I ordered Wednesday and still no shipping yet lol so I think I'm stuck until Monday to even get them shipped

Yeah, don't credit the thief on slickdeals who stole it from blu-ray.com. It was posted there first.

I got Starship Troopers, Looper, Patriot Extended Cut, Men in Black, and Zombieland.

Thanks OP.  Picked up "Whiplash"....I really enjoyed that movie and now I can show it to my Film Appreciation class.

yea I ordered pixels and whiplash both since I know they come with digital to. But I ordered Wednesday and still no shipping yet lol so I think I'm stuck until Monday to even get them shipped
Looks like you may have lucked out with Pixels as that was removed from the sale and put back up at $19.99.

I'm probably going to end up getting Only Lovers Left Alive and Moon.

just received my order from the sale finally

fglGVrV.jpg

cyqkLO4.jpg

no slip covers for either unfortunately 

also still so weird that sony doesnt issue tracking numbers even though the packages have them 

That's a heck of a deal for whiplash. Pixels is good too. I d ok not think I've seen whiplash with a slipcover.

I'm gonna hit a best buy see if they process match this deql. Ymmv

bread's done
Back