$5.99 shipped Music Cd's - yourmusic.com

permablue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I did a forum search, and was suprised that no one has posted this, as it is one of the better music deals on the internet. Pretty much it's a BMG overstock music club, only have to buy one a month... pretty good selection but you have to search for what you want as the dirrectory sucks. They haven't sent me anything outside my cue, and I've been pleased with the service so far. Beats the hell out of buying digital...

thanks OP, i took a look at the site, and it seems like a pretty good deal. But at the same time i cant help but be a little suspicious. Since you gave it a try, i have some questions. Are they the original CD's (not copies)? Also, are they unedited? thanks
-cj

This is basically BMG Music trying a new angle. Yes, it works. It's no scam, but they don't have all the new releases or even every CD. So basically instead of doing the 12 CDs for 1 deal, you now buy them at your own convenience. After shipping and all it comes out to about the same price.

Actaully, the cd's are 5.99 shipped, bottom line... they are all brand new and sealed. So far, I've ordered 3 cd's from them (3 mos) and they've all been perfect. True they don't have new releases but here are some examples of things I've found: all of Oasis' cds, most The Verve's cd's, Tird Eye Blind, Unwritten Law, alot of Weezer, etc. It really is a quality site and I've been extremely pleased.

I've been a member for a few months now. Shipping is FREE -- all you pay is the sales tax on $5.99 (where applicable). However, the CD packaging does have the BMG barcode.

yah, I've been using it since around january, got in through a promotion where they lowered the price to $4.99/disc(although they're moving it back up to $5.99 this month). the site is pretty good. they use media mail for free shipping(although it's never taken longer than a week for a cd to get to me).

selection is alright, but they're missing some big stuff(beatles and pink floyd off the top of my head). they don't really have true indie stuff, but they do have a lot of niche artists. I love the queue system they have, useful if you're forgetful like I am. also, it's $5.99/disc, which can be good or bad(good for buying multi disc sets, bad if you're buying something with a crappy second bonus disc).

I think if you work the main BMG service you can get CDs for ~$3-$4 though, but I'll pay extra and avoid the hassle that comes with it. my main complaint is that I wish they'd add more stuff more frequently, but oh well.

bread's done
Back