$5 Amazon.com magazine credit

igotnodough

CAGiversary!
I got a $5 amazon.com magazine credit code and I figured since I'm not going to be using it, I'll give it away.

code expires Sep 10 2010

Requirements: CAG Veteran

First post wins.

The code is not limited to just magazines... It's a thank you for being a magazine subscriber:
Using Your Code
Please note that this credit may be used to buy any item offered by Amazon.com, but it is not valid on purchases of Kindle subscriptions, used items, or products sold by third parties. Thanks for being a magazines customer!

I've got another code available. $5 credit towards anything on Amazon.com (minus the stipulations posted by ImikeU above).

I'll use the same requirements as igotnodough. First CAG Veteran to post can have it.

~KC

[quote name='henrylin22']lol i got one of those codes, however my promo code was "testing" needless to say it doesn't work[/QUOTE]

I got the same thing. I tried using it and got denied of course. However, I got an email from Amazon within minutes with an apology and the real code. Worth checking your email for I suppose.

[quote name='robdees']I got the same thing. I tried using it and got denied of course. However, I got an email from Amazon within minutes with an apology and the real code. Worth checking your email for I suppose.[/QUOTE]

yup amazon sent me a apology letter with the code.

[quote name='Moltres423']I was able to use my $5 credit on anything; I used it when I preorded Fable 3.[/QUOTE]

was going to post this. Both my wife and I got one and we both got something that wasn't a magazine.

bread's done
Back