$5 Amazon Gift Card at Coca Cola.com

Great deal.

I had enough caps hidden away in a drawer to get Valkyria Chronicles, something I've always wanted to play but would never pay real money for.

And here I was thinking the new rewards program would not be worth using.

Thanks for posting this. I was getting codes from Powerade and buying them in bulk at B.J.'s so I should have no problem getting back into the swing of things. 

You're right, people should be more concerned over the high fructose corn syrup shit you Americans use in all your soft drinks.

* Gulps down Mexican Coca-Cola, the nectar of the gods, made with real sugar
If you're drinking Mexican Coca-Cola made with cane sugar, then you're in America. Domestic Mexican Coca-Cola is made with corn sugar.

Americans are the only people dumb enough to specifically avoid "corn syrup shit" in their soft drinks.

The only Coca-Cola made with cane sugar, other than the specific "natural" stuff with the green label (which is US market exclusive, btw), is Coca-Cola made in Mexico for export to the US, because there is a market of uneducated idiots in the United States who think that drinking 52 grams of sugar is better for you than the equivalent in corn syrup. These are the same idiot Americans who have a heart attack at the idea of anyone lighting a cigarette but smoke three bowls full of carcinogens each day and like posts on facebook claiming it cures cancer.

Corn syrup isn't any worse for you than any other type of excessive refined sugar. 52 grams of refined sugar is horrendous for you in any form. Corn syrup is of course a problem because due to the US farm bill it's incredibly cheap, so manufacturers of processed foods add it to fucking everything. It's a problem because it's more prevalent, not because it's any more unhealthy. People who are particularly stupid will read that paragraph and the take-away for them will be "oh I see if I want to be healthy I should buy Mexican coke!" *facepalm*

The largest market for soft drink in the United States, by the way, is bottled water and seltzer water beverages like La Croix, containing no sugar in any form, as well as no sweeteners, and no artificial flavoring. Your comment is about a decade and a half late.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're drinking Mexican Coca-Cola made with cane sugar, then you're in America. Domestic Mexican Coca-Cola is made with corn sugar.

Americans are the only people dumb enough to specifically avoid "corn syrup shit" in their soft drinks.

The only Coca-Cola made with cane sugar, other than the specific "natural" stuff with the green label (which is US market exclusive, btw), is Coca-Cola made in Mexico for export to the US, because there is a market of uneducated idiots in the United States who think that drinking 52 grams of sugar is better for you than the equivalent in corn syrup. These are the same idiot Americans who have a heart attack at the idea of anyone lighting a cigarette but smoke three bowls full of carcinogens each day and like posts on facebook claiming it cures cancer.

Corn syrup isn't any worse for you than any other type of excessive refined sugar. 52 grams of refined sugar is horrendous for you in any form. Corn syrup is of course a problem because due to the US farm bill it's incredibly cheap, so manufacturers of processed foods add it to fucking everything. It's a problem because it's more prevalent, not because it's any more unhealthy. People who are particularly stupid will read that paragraph and the take-away for them will be "oh I see if I want to be healthy I should buy Mexican coke!" *facepalm*

The largest market for soft drink in the United States, by the way, is bottled water and seltzer water beverages like La Croix, containing no sugar in any form, as well as no sweeteners, and no artificial flavoring. Your comment is about a decade and a half late.
Thanks for the MysterD-styled rant. :p

I live in Mexico, and drink Mexican Coke straight from a local bottling plant. American coke tastes like shit. HFCS is poison for the tastebuds.

Thanks for the MysterD-styled rant. :p

I live in Mexico, and drink Mexican Coke straight from a local bottling plant. American coke tastes like shit. HFCS is poison for the tastebuds.
My pleasure! :lol:

[emoji23] Good thing I have friends who are nutritionally retarded [emoji16] but yeah hopefully the bottle caps come soon [emoji846]
Diet Coke is fine . Drinking orange juice (or any Juice) is far more not so smart [emoji1360]

For sure water is the best ; but zero calorie drinks won't contribute to the obesity crisis (vs apple juice)

Can't even log in.  Keep getting the same prompt (you must verify the following information and accept the terms).  I click submit, and nothing happens.  Oh well, back to ignoring anything related to Coke and Rewards again.

Putting aside the argument about whether you *should* be drinking this stuff...

At my local Walmart, a six-pack of half-liter coke bottles (any variety, if you prefer diet or zero-sugar) is $2.50; plus MI deposit, it totals to $3.10. In an ideal world where you can redeem as many caps as you want (secondary accounts, etc.), each cap is worth $0.50 Amazon credit; if you value Amazon credit as 1:1 with the US dollar (depending on how often you shop there or what you buy, it might be more or less) you're essentially getting three liters of coke for ten cents, or being paid fifty cents for it after getting your deposit back.

The caveat, of course, is that you have to actually *drink* the coke, or at the very least unseal the bottles, barring any lighting tricks to try and get at the code while the bottle's sealed.

Heads up: Got an email today for an offer for just 5 codes for a $5 Target gift card, but it's invite only, 1 reward per person. Check your emails.

Yeah, it specifically states that it's an invite-only offer on the offer page and in the conditions, but the actual invite email doesn't seem to say as much.

I have a bunch of caps lying around. Glad I didn't throw them away. Being lazy pays off for once! I got 2 of the Amazon gift cards. Can you create another account to get 2 more?

I have a bunch of caps lying around. Glad I didn't throw them away. Being lazy pays off for once! I got 2 of the Amazon gift cards. Can you create another account to get 2 more?
Yes. I've maxed out I think 4 different Coke accounts and added all the giftcards to one Amazon account..

Check your emails, I just got a $5 Amazon giftcard as a reward from Coke email titled "5 days only: Celebrate the holidays with a surprise gift from Coca-Cola"

Check your emails, I just got a $5 Amazon giftcard as a reward from Coke email titled "5 days only: Celebrate the holidays with a surprise gift from Coca-Cola"
Tremendous! Had these surprise gifts in 7 of my accounts, bringing my total haul from this promotion to $130. Cokevefe.

bread's done
Back