$5 Blu-Ray @ Target B&M

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I was there today and noticed a few titles aside from the usual crap old movies.

Terminator 2 Skynet Edition
American Psycho Uncut
Young Guns
The Others
Scary Movie 2
Scary Movie 3
Stargate

I know there were a few more, but these are the ones I recall. Picked up T2 and American Psycho.

UPDATED 11/14
Pretty big update to this list - my Target is reorganizing their Blu section and has an entire "value" area now. I'd expect other Target's to follow suit, but this list should be fairly current as of today.

310 To Yuma
American Psycho
Bad Santa
The Brothers Grimm
Cabin Fever
Chaos
The Cider House Rules
The Code
Condemned
Crank
Cujo
The Doors
Gone Baby Gone
Good Luck Chuck
Highlander 1 and 2 ($5 each)
The Others
Planet Hulk
Rambo First Blood 1 & 2 ($5 each)
Rounders
The Running Man
Scary Movie 1-4 ($5 each)
Stargate
Swingers
T2: Skynet Edition
Total Recall
Young Guns

There are a number of other titles in the "value" area at $7.99 and $9.99, but those are the super-cheap ones

Last edited by a moderator:
Went in to Target today with high expectations and left empty-handed. Nothing from JJSP's list were at my Target except for the ones that were there previously, i.e. The Others, 3:10 to Yuma, T2, Highlander.

[quote name='Tsel']Went in to Target today with high expectations and left empty-handed. Nothing from JJSP's list were at my Target except for the ones that were there previously, i.e. The Others, 3:10 to Yuma, T2, Highlander.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Did an inventory check on most of those movies and they don't have them in stock anywhere near me. It is available online though. But shipping kinda kills it for me. Anyone know a free shipping code to Target?

[quote name='lunasicc']Same here. Did an inventory check on most of those movies and they don't have them in stock anywhere near me. It is available online though. But shipping kinda kills it for me. Anyone know a free shipping code to Target?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if there's a code, but I'm pretty sure you get free shipping (not sure whether it's to a store or directly to you) if you have their credit card or check card.

I'm not saying that this would be worthwhile just to buy some super cheap Blu-rays, but if you're that serious about it it is an option.

[quote name='Tsel']Went in to Target today with high expectations and left empty-handed. Nothing from JJSP's list were at my Target except for the ones that were there previously, i.e. The Others, 3:10 to Yuma, T2, Highlander.[/QUOTE]

Thread is a month old y'all

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You know, the sad thing is that most of these $5 blu rays are better than their Black Friday sale blu rays, and they're cheaper.[/QUOTE]

True...except for maybe Pulp Fiction. Looking to get Pulp Fiction on BF because 12 bucks wasn't cheap enough. ;)

I have to look for Gone Baby Gone next time i go to Target. Ben Affleck's an awesome director.

[quote name='Smart Aleck']True...except for maybe Pulp Fiction. Looking to get Pulp Fiction on BF because 12 bucks wasn't cheap enough. ;)

I have to look for Gone Baby Gone next time i go to Target. Ben Affleck's an awesome director.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Affleck is a great director. Can't say the same about his acting, though. Well, he's not terrible, but he's not as great of an actor as he is a director.

Edit: I am not counting Pearl Harbor as acting.

For anyone still looking, a fair amount are available on the website for the same price. I picked up all 3 Rambos and Gone Baby Gone for $5 each. Free shipping for orders over $50.

Same here...

bread's done
Back