5 bucks off $9.99+ purchases at eBay!

The Cheapest Ass Gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I went to half.com today and the main page had an offer where you get $5 off any $9.99 or above purchase at eBay when you use PayPal (books, music, movies, and video games, single-item purchase). I got Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox) brand new for $29.99 by doing this! :)

EDIT: Link to the coupon: https://half.ebay.com/account/auth/navigation/coupon.jsp

EDIT: Apparently, this only works if you've used half.com, eBay, and PayPal recently. :?

i beleive this has been posted before, but it is a cool little deal. its to get the half.com people over to ebay before they kill half.com

You have to have used all three in the same wek If im not mistaken. I by/sell on ebay and use paypal regualrly but not half and have never got the promtion?

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']You have to have used all three in the same wek If im not mistaken. I by/sell on ebay and use paypal regualrly but not half and have never got the promtion?[/quote]

Interesting. I never heard of this deal before, so that's news to me. I just used eBay a couple of days ago for the first time in a while, so that's the first time I got the coupon.

BTW, it's sad to see eBay trying to kill half.com. They've been planning this for a while, doing it gradually, but half.com is much nicer and more organized. I'll miss it. :cry:

Its no coupon. Ebay does it when you use all three. they will take off 5 bucks or put 5 into paypal for you. Its just to get you to use all three, Ebay, Paypal, half.com all owned by EBAY.

I've used all 3 this week, and never seen any coupon. Using the link above hasn't helped eaither. I used ebay 3 times, used paypal to pay for 2 of those items. And used half.com yesterday. Used credit card to pay for item.

If anyone has any insite as to how to use the coupon on a future order, let me know.

Haha, it says not valid coupon for me. I did this promotion back in march, and they deposited my $5.00 into my paypal account around may 1.

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']BTW, it's sad to see eBay trying to kill half.com. They've been planning this for a while, doing it gradually, but half.com is much nicer and more organized. I'll miss it. :cry:[/quote]

How are they killing half.com?

it gives me a not valid coupon (ive already used it)....i've never used this b4 so i dont c how that could b true.

[quote name='pinoy530']Haha, it says not valid coupon for me. I did this promotion back in march, and they deposited my $5.00 into my paypal account around may 1.[/quote]

same here :(

[quote name='JamesM4321']I've used all 3 this week, and never seen any coupon. Using the link above hasn't helped eaither. I used ebay 3 times, used paypal to pay for 2 of those items. And used half.com yesterday. Used credit card to pay for item.

If anyone has any insite as to how to use the coupon on a future order, let me know.[/quote]

Im prety sure you have to buy somehting from half, sell on ebay, and pay with paypal.

Its something along those lines.

Or sell on half, buy from ebay, and pay with paypal. (I think its this one)

bread's done
Back