$5 CHECK TO EACH NEW LOCKERZ REF!!! Limited quantities available...

A Gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Each New Lockerz Ref == $5 CHECK

Everyone that successfully signs up at Lockerz using the invite I send them will get emailed a code that is redeemable for a $5 check (or $5 off a subscription) from Magazines.com.

At this time Lockerz is not accepting 'dot-tricked' gmail addresses, nor will they allow 'disposable' accounts (mailinator, etc). So, please only use real/legit addresses.

How it works:
  • send me a PM with your email address(es);
  • I enter the address on the Lockerz site and they send you an invite (takes up to a day);
  • you click on the link, sign up, play the game, etc;
  • as soon as I see the message confirming you are my ref, I send a code for $5 to the email address that was used to sign up.

Notes:
  • do not post your email address in this thread, as it will probably get poached before I am able to submit it for the invite (damned lurkers) so you won't get the $5 check;
  • you can use the 'instant invite' link in my sig to submit your email to Lockerz directly, but I will still need it in a PM so I know to send you a check (I use that page on a lot of forums, but only offer the $5 checks to people responding to this thread);
  • if someone else already sent you an invite, even if you didn't sign up, I wont' be able send you another;
  • the code will get mailed to the email address used for the refs, so don't bother sending me random emails in hopes I might accidentally get a ref from some mailing list you happen to have... The person that ends up being my ref will be the one getting the $5... ;)
  • The checks are limited to 1 per person (but, you might get away with more if you are creative);
  • The $5 codes cannot be 'stacked' for more than $5 off of a subscription;
  • There are no 'strings' attached to the check, other than being able to cash it;
  • Check codes expire Oct 31, so be sure to request your check before then.

EDIT: be sure to check your spam/bulk mail folder for the invite from Lockers ([email protected]) and for the message with your $5 code. If you haven't received the invite within a day of sending me your email, please let me know so I can have it re-send the invite.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back