$5 coupon towards GhostBusters 1 or 2 Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray

chatgirl4

Banned
http://ghostbustersmovie.tumblr.com/coupon $5 off the purchase of Ghostbusters 1 or 2 anniversary edition  :br:, coupon expires November 1st, movies available 9/16.

Limited to new, factory-sealed stock on hand of Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray (sku 44296), Ghostbusters 2 Blu-ray (sku 44294), Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Digibook Blu-ray (sku 44295), or Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray Gift Set (sku 44483).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much OP...picked up a copy of the digibook at Walmart today, was surprised to find they still had 4 copies.

Found at Wal-Mart, took some help from a couple employees (they actually wanted to help, I didn't press the issue).  Turns out they had a shelf label for it, not in the new release section, and there was another movie in front of the 4 they had in stock which is why I couldn't find it just scanning for the logo on the front of the box.

I have an extra of anybody still needs one. It's still sealed and as far as I can tell in very good shape.

I could do $17.00 shipped on it.

$12.00 my cost after coupon
$4.00 to cover shipping and envelope and time
$1.00 to cover PayPal fees

Been to two walmarts in nor cal and couldn't find it anywhere.  Is there a certain spot people are finding them at?  I know they have so many displays, end caps everywhere. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to find one at WalMart and was able to use the coupon with it.  Does anyone know if there is any difference in content between this and the individual Blu-rays?

FINALLY had the set on the shelves yesterday. Probably found it while putting out THIS week's new releases. Anyway, at least I got a copy for around $12. Happy with that.

My local Wal-Mart was all out so I grabbed one with this coupon at Best Buy for $2 more.  Ghostbusters II is SO much funnier than I remember.

DO

RAY

EGON *smirk*

I've been carring the coupon in my wallet for the day I'll find a copy. Is this going to be rare or are stores no stocking them? I know AMazon has it for $19, but I don't think they'll accept the coupon.

Speaking of 5 dollar coupons, I just came across one for Amazing Spider-Man 2 on Blu-Ray in my White Castle box. They did this with Cloudy With Meatballs 2 recently and I guess this now. It's good until sometime in December. I didn't read the fine print but it had a picture of the BR+DVD combo so I assume it's for that one and not a 3D version.

I've been carring the coupon in my wallet for the day I'll find a copy. Is this going to be rare or are stores no stocking them? I know AMazon has it for $19, but I don't think they'll accept the coupon.
The three places I've seen it are Costco (won't take coupons), Wal-Mart and Best Buy. BB is your best bet; all of the ones I've visited recently have had plenty of copies.

[quote name="Navex" post="12147064" timestamp="1412788840"]Speaking of 5 dollar coupons, I just came across one for Amazing Spider-Man 2 on Blu-Ray in my White Castle box. They did this with Cloudy With Meatballs 2 recently and I guess this now. It's good until sometime in December. I didn't read the fine print but it had a picture of the BR+DVD combo so I assume it's for that one and not a 3D version.[/quote]
They SHOULD accept it on the 3D because it has the 2d blu-ray and dvd.

bread's done
Back