5 Disc HD DVD Replacement Case Sale/Ideas/Deals

NJMane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
118 (100%)
I know that there are many CAGers that have this question so I figured I would make a topic about it.

Does anyone know where to get a replacement case for BladeRunner (5-Disc HD DVD Case)?

I like many others have purchased this in the 2 for 14.99 B1G1 deal at Hollywood Video but am stuck with an awful 3 dvd case look. If anyone has ideas please post them here.

I highly doubt you'll find a replacement for these, and frankly, you should have just waited until you could buy this new for $10-15. I give it 6 months tops before everything :hd: is $15 tops.

[quote name='freshzen']I highly doubt you'll find a replacement for these, and frankly, you should have just waited until you could buy this new for $10-15. I give it 6 months tops before everything :hd: is $15 tops.[/quote]

Yeah, but there is some problems with that.One, it was $7 DOLLARS. Two the fact that they will go FAST. Three most of the stores will not have a firesale becuase they would lose to much money. They would get more money back if they send them back to the distributor. I work at BB and we have already begun to ship them back.

But back to the topic at hand. Anyone have some ideas???

Amaray's 2 disc :br: cases are actually different than the 2 disc case that came with Weeds Season 2, which just had prongs on both sides inside the case...I like that more than have the PS2 style multi-disc case.

Thanks Shrike. For kicks, I sent them an email. I was planning to use 2 - 2 disc and one single hd dvd cases I got from HV. For most of my purchases, a couple of the stores allowed me to grab other cases from those that have been bought already.

[quote name='bob330i']Thanks Shrike. For kicks, I sent them an email. I was planning to use 2 - 2 disc and one single hd dvd cases I got from HV. For most of my purchases, a couple of the stores allowed me to grab other cases from those that have been bought already.[/quote]

I'll buy those 2disc hd-dvd cases from you if Warner gets back with you. Let me know.

Thanks

I'm willing to bet that no one reading this thread already owns the 5-Disc case for Blade Runner, but on the off chance that someone does, what does the case actually look like? How are the discs arranged? Is there a swing tray? Multiple swing trays?

ok about 3/4" thick
2 flip pages with a dvd on each side, the 5th dvd is against the back of the case
the liner note booklet thingy is on the front inside cover

bread's done
Back