$5 dollar amazon gift card - Week 2(Over)

Aerc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hi I'm back this week giving out another $5 dollar amazon gift card. Maybe next week depending on how this does I'll increase it to $10.

Basically same rules as last week. Post anything you like. It can be your favorite summer movie, upcoming video game your most looking forward too or whatever. It doesn't matter. 1 entry per person. This giveaway will conclude Wednesday(7/20/2011 at 10pm eastern.

Good luck and if you don't win this week there is always next week.

This weeks winner is....musha666! You will be contacted shortly.

Previous winners
Week 1 - flameofdoom666
Week 2 - musha666

Last edited by a moderator:
Catherine! Also looking forward to getting back to the good old USA...that should be good enough for any of us right? Except foreigners :p

Dead Island is what I want more right now, but since I only have money for 1 preorder, I guess I´ll go with gears of war 3 or forza 4.

Favorite summer movie:Jingle all the way

Favorite color: Aqua

Games I can't wait to play Skyrim,FF13-2,Battlefield 3, COD:same place,different names

I just watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and found it to be quite enjoyable. It had nearly everything that the other movies made promises of. And keep in mind that it's a direct continuation of Part 1, so they both essentially count as one very long movie.

Loving all genres is a curse because I want basically every upcoming game besides the sport games but I may buy my first Madden this year. If my bank account was a person I'm sure it would stab me. :'(

bread's done
Back