5$ every 10 minutes from cheerios, no purchase necessary

Pecan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just saw a cheerios commercial and couldn't find this in search so i hope it hasn't been posted.

http://generalmills.eprize.net/nuts/index.tbapp?page=prereg_form

Cheerios is giving away 5$ every 10 minutes until March 2010, no purchase necessary.

Just sign up at the link above, you can sign in and take a chance at 5$ 10 times a day.

K30FR-H4F3H-7720
^this is the free no purchase code they give you if you go through their "I don't have a code" link. Just put it in into the box that asks for a cash code.

edit: Just flipped through the terms, a person can win a max of once a day, 10 times total. There wasn't any info regarding if multiple people per household can play. Still yet, a chance at a free $50 total is never a bad thing.

Rapidfired edit #2: Just won in my first day, they mail out the prizes every 7th of the month. It's probably on a cash card but not 100% on that.

Prizes are being mailed out much faster than the 7th, so just expect it anytime after you win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this gonna do it for some games and i have horrible luck lol >.< u get to play 10 times a day though

[quote name='lilboo']:(
I never win at these things :lol:[/QUOTE]

Those are the exact words I said as I was posting this.

But hey, it happened finally :whee:

[quote name='general80']hello there i just wanted to let you know a fantasic site i've been with for months and
have prizes from them its totally legit and
free you can get microsoft points within
a week theres games meny things you
order though amazon heres for link if
you want FREE stuff:applause:

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=80general[/QUOTE]

'Blah blah points2shop ADD MY REF!' Belongs in refferals thread. On topic, Entering ten times a day should give you a pretty good chance at winning.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']How do you enter 10 times? It only let me enter once.[/QUOTE]

I just kept hitting the play again button. After is said sorry you loose there is a link there for games. I clicked that then says click here to play again. You have to log in again, each time

[quote name='arcane93']Even after you register, you still have to enter your birthdate and the code every time? What a weirdly designed site.[/QUOTE]

It's not that bad. You only need to enter those things for the first entry of the day. If you arrow-down in the field, you can just select the prior entry that way: no need to remember the code.

For subsequent tries (#2-10), just use the back button, wait until you want to enter again, and then resubmit to return to the stop-button page.

I'll be surprised if a Captcha isn't added at some point... some sleaze could automate the current entry process too easily.

Overall, my family is now 2/90 on this one.

[quote name='Mad Scientist']It's not that bad. You only need to enter those things for the first entry of the day. If you arrow-down in the field, you can just select the prior entry that way: no need to remember the code.

For subsequent tries (#2-10), just use the back button, wait until you want to enter again, and then resubmit to return to the stop-button page.

I'll be surprised if a Captcha isn't added at some point... some sleaze could automate the current entry process too easily.

Overall, my family is now 2/90 on this one.[/QUOTE]

Good advice. I just did that and it made the game a whole lot easier to play. On the front page I typed in my b-day and the code and submitted, which led me to the login page (with my password already saved in FireFox). I logged in and played the game. When I lost, I just pressed back and logged in again.

0/40...my patience is wearing thin. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow, and if not then, maybe I'll wait a few months and come back to it when interest wears down a bit.

I am *sick* of hearing "Awwwwwwwww"...

[quote name='Mad Scientist']It's not that bad. You only need to enter those things for the first entry of the day. If you arrow-down in the field, you can just select the prior entry that way: no need to remember the code.

Overall, my family is now 2/90 on this one.[/QUOTE]

It's even easier to revisit if you have the LastPass addon for Firefox.

bread's done
Back