$5 Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy + movie ticket)

I placed an order for delivery and it's backordered but hopefully it randomly shows up one day. Awesome movie for anyone that's somehow managed to miss it.

One of my favorite comedies. Saw it around the same time I saw the Hangover and I thought there was no comparison.

Glad I saw this thread earlier. Dropped by BB, stopped by the video game section, read the bright red sign that says "We Price Match!" and politely ask the cute girl working... "Do you price match?" We both got a laugh out of it. FSM is still listed as $10 in store, but guess what? They price matched their own webpage. Something about them being lazy and not wanting to change actual, physical tickets. Still got the savings. :)

Looks like I'll be buying a 2nd copy. I love this movie, and a movie ticket to another anticipated movie (I love Emily Blunt and Jason Segel) for only 5 dollars also? That alone is worth it since movie tickets cost around 10-15 dollars around here.

[quote name='cancermatt']Glad I saw this thread earlier. Dropped by BB, stopped by the video game section, read the bright red sign that says "We Price Match!" and politely ask the cute girl working... "Do you price match?" We both got a laugh out of it. FSM is still listed as $10 in store, but guess what? They price matched their own webpage. Something about them being lazy and not wanting to change actual, physical tickets. Still got the savings. :)[/QUOTE]

What? I bought two copies yesterday for the movie tickets and they rang up at $4.99 no price match needed. Unless you grabbed the wrong version it should definitely be $4.99

picked up my in-store copy, no Movie Cash, no copies on the endcap for the promotion, none in the row. I either got the last copy or couldn't find them. Oh well, wouldn't have seen that 5 Year Engagement in the theatre, would have given the code up in this thread..

couldn't you use that 5$ upgrade for trade-in a dvd making it free

[quote name='starmask2k3']couldn't you use that 5$ upgrade for trade-in a dvd making it free[/QUOTE]

You can only use the $5 coupons on Blu-rays that are $9.99 and up. No free Blus.

[quote name='starmask2k3']couldn't you use that 5$ upgrade for trade-in a dvd making it free[/QUOTE]

As I understand, the $5 upgrade for trade-in coupon can only be applied to blu's over $9.99.

I ended up trading in my dvd copy of Big Lebowski for an upgrade coupon and picking that and FSM up with movie cash for $13.99.

got my two copies yesterday via instore pick up and they both have the movie cash. Now back to Amazon (locked in at 4.95) so the x2 movie cash only cost me tax.

Looks like the Amazon TIV has dropped to $4.00. Still, $1.xx is a good deal for a movie tix. I picked up my copy on Wed, but it did not have the movie cash.

My friends and I each picked up a copy that had the $5.00 Fandango coupon. Then went to go watch The Five Year Engagement, which I thought was pretty good. I thought it would be a raunchy comedy, but it ended being a romantic comedy. Still, a good movie and a great deal. Thanks OP!

Used the ticket to see the movie on friday. If you enjoyed Sarah Marshall I think you'd like this as well. I would rate Sarah Marshall higher, but this was pretty funny too.

You have to pay the convenience fee on fandango to use to ticket, which kind of sucks, but hey, I got to go for free pretty much.

I sold my copy afterwards on amazon marketplace for 6 bucks so I should come out even after shipping. I was going to use the trade in, but it was 4 for a brand new copy and then I think like 2 the next one down. I was worried they wouldn't accept it as brand new since I had to tear the front plastic off to get the movie ticket.

missed out on this deal because it wasn't available anywhere close locally. but i was able to pick it up from Target on sale this week for $7.00.

bread's done
Back