5 FREE Exclusive Battlefield 3 dog tags for PS3 or Xbox 360

GirlsRscandalouz

CAGiversary!
All of you who have Battlefield 3 ... Go to actofvalor.com/bf3 watch the trailor and after that you'll be prompted to pick your system and login to EA.. and it gives you 5 free dog tags that are exclusives for free!

[quote name='infamy']So insanely old, wow.[/QUOTE]

Yet you still clicked on it. What is more of a waste of time, the op posting an "old" free deal, or you typing that quip? Think about it.

Thanks op.
hiashd

I tried doing this last year and I get errors after watching and logging in. Did it again after I see this thread and it still gives me error same way. I hate EA and their Origin.

For those of you griping about this being old.. why waste time to write that? obviously others on here didn't see this (like I did) till just recently so I posted this for others to take advantage of it. Not for whiners to complain

To those of you who benefit from this, that was my intentions. I had no problems with logging in to EA and got mine

Thanks a lot OP, this was the first time I've seen this and I was wondering where people got all those tags from.

Who cares if this is old? There a many many people who didn't see this the last time around. Does it matter to you that much that this thread was posted?

I got this game this past Christmas and I had no idea about this. So I say thanks to the OP.

For the rest of you whining about this being old...shut the fuck up.

bread's done
Back