$5 Giveaway Everyday at 4 PM

Brianstormed

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, longtime lurker here (as you can see by my join date). I am looking to give back to you guys by offering a chance to win a $5 gift card of your choice (XBL, Amazon, Paypal, Dominos, etc.). This opportunity is available every day at 4 PM ET and I can do many giveaways in one day depending on how things go.

I'm going to be updating this part since I noticed that the amount of people I get depends on what game I play. Some days I need little bumps, other days I need bigger ones, and if I play a game that doesn't have anybody streaming I don't need a bump at all. When you join the stream, type in the chat "CAG" and keep the stream open, on mute if you'd like, and check back in the chat often and you'll see me post "!moobot raffle open" or other people will post "!raffle", when that happens all you need to do is type "!raffle" yourself and you will be in the giveaway. Usually I give people 30 mins to an hour to join in on a raffle. Scroll up in the chat if you have to!

Recently I also created a loyalty system that rewards you for being on my stream longer. The !level command keeps track of your level, and I threw in a level guide to tell you all the different perks you get for being on my stream. You now can get up to 5x the raffle entries when you reach a certain level. You gain levels based on how long you spend on the stream while the stream is online

Here is the full list:

Level 1 -- "I want to get to know you! ;)"

Level 2 -- "Noob no more!"

Level 8 -- "Regular" -- 2x the Nomp rate!
Level 12 -- Post Random Links
Level 16 -- Friend Request on XBL
Level 20 -- Additional Raffle Entry!
Level 25 -- Twitch Support
Level 30 -- Song Requests
Level 40 -- Temporary Mod Powers
Level 50 -- Triple the Raffle Entry!
Level 60 -- [Place Holder!]
Level 75 -- Quadruple the Raffle Entry!
Level 90 -- Twitch Raids!
Level 100 -- Quintuple the Raffle Entry!
Level 9001 -- Permanent Mod Powers! (It'll be very close to level 100)
Check it out the stream over at Twitch.tv/Brianstormed

Last edited by a moderator:
Things were a little slow today, with a peak of 20 viewers and one of the other streams was hogging all the viewers for the game so it was hard for me to reach my goal. After some time, I just decided to give a code for a $5 XBL gift card to one of the viewers that was watching for awhile and conversing the whole time. I reward loyalty!

Bump because I applaud your effort.
Thanks, though I really didn't get a chance to do much the past two days. They were quick streams and people kept coming and going so there wasn't anyone to give any giftcards to.

"Oh hey you've been watching my stream for two minutes? Here is $5" lol.

Starting the stream up early today (really early for some of you :p)

Seems nobody is interested in sticking around for a bit, so if some of you are interested just type in the chat "CAG" and keep the stream open, on mute if you'd like, then once I'm done streaming I can do a giveaway. Just make sure you are checking back on the stream every so often, I think i'll post in the chat to make it easier!

Things are picking up on my stream since I'm constantly getting 10-30 viewers, but nobody from CAG has taken me up on this offer. It still stands, everyday. Gave away a few more giftcards since I last posted and I've only gotten a few people interested in a giveaway. Chances of winning are high if you are around.

Darn, this starts while I'm still at work and ends while I'm stuck in traffic trying to get home. I guess I can still have it open in the background for a while.

Past few days have been on and off, yesterday was a pretty good day. I've seen like 6 or 7 CAGers too which is pretty great :). Gave away like $50 thus far. The last few being Amazon and Paypal. 

I learned that I cannot do PSN, Steam, Gamestop, nor Itunes as they come in batches of $10 or more. If you want those you have to win a giveaway twice or three times ($10/$15)

A CAGer ended up winning a giveaway today, I noticed some of you didn't return after trying this for a day, remember that you don't even need to be watching my stream just have it on and periodically look in the chat :)

If you haven't already, get on reddit and advertise this. Great place to get the word out in general plus just about everyone that posts on there has nothing but time on their side and they love free shit.

If you haven't already, get on reddit and advertise this. Great place to get the word out in general plus just about everyone that posts on there has nothing but time on their side and they love free shit.
Such as where? I do advertise in the subreddits that are related to the games I play (Halo Wars 2, NHL) but otherwise I haven't been doing it. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Another CAG winner out of a big group yesterday! Stream is picking up steam now. Giveaways are still happening in case you couldn't tell :p

I was at your stream today. the guy with the dentist appointment. lol.

You play great Brian, keep it up. I hope you get more people to watch your stream.

I was at your stream today. the guy with the dentist appointment. lol.

You play great Brian, kkep it up. I hope you get more people to watch your steam.
Haha thanks! <3

I appreciate it, I really do :)

Also, I updated the main post a bit.

Had 200 viewers a few days ago and gave away $25 worth of giftcards (5 giveaways that went to different people), meaning more opportunities to win recently. 

Recently I created a loyalty system that rewards you for being on my stream longer. The !level command keeps track of your level, and I threw in a level guide to tell you all the different perks you get for being on my stream. You now can get up to 5x the raffle entries when you reach a certain level. You gain levels based on how long you spend on the stream while the stream is online

Here is the full list:

Level 1 -- "I want to get to know you! ;)"

Level 2 -- "Noob no more!"

Level 8 -- "Regular" -- 2x the Nomp rate!
Level 12 -- Post Random Links
Level 16 -- Friend Request on XBL
Level 20 -- Additional Raffle Entry!
Level 25 -- Twitch Support
Level 30 -- Song Requests
Level 40 -- Temporary Mod Powers
Level 50 -- Triple the Raffle Entry!
Level 60 -- [Place Holder!]
Level 75 -- Quadruple the Raffle Entry!
Level 90 -- Twitch Raids!
Level 100 -- Quintuple the Raffle Entry!
Level 9001 -- Permanent Mod Powers! (It'll be very close to level 100)
EDIT: Included the part where the stream has to be online for you to gain levels..

bread's done
Back