5 Gmail invites (ALL GONE)

All gone.

smalien1
daikaiju
fizmo007
WildWop
Final Starman

I send them to you guys. If they don't show up, check your spam/junk folders because hotmail and yahoo tend to eat Gmail invites.

Enjoy!

It seems that Google is giving out more Invites. I have recieved some myself. (sorry i allready have a list of people waiting for them)

[quote name='GF_Eric']All gone.

smalien1
daikaiju
fizmo007
WildWop
Final Starman

I send them to you guys. If they don't show up, check your spam/junk folders because hotmail and yahoo tend to eat Gmail invites.

Enjoy![/quote]

Thanks!

I'd love to get an invite, but so far I've been unsuccessful. If anyone has any extra and would be willing to send me one, I'd love you forever.

As I posted in the freeipods Conga thread...

I have 5 gmail invites. If you want a gmail account, I want you to sign up under my referall link, PM me with your name and email, and when you complete your offer, I will send you a gmail invite!

Thanks!

-Acrylic

(NO HOTMAIL EMAILS. IT DOESNT WORK WITH THAT SITE.)

It doesnt cost any money, so, it would take a couple days, but I could get you a gmail invite! :D

i dont do those kinds of deals. i just bought a new ipod as well.

if anyone has any gmail in the future, without having to click on any referal link or whatever, please post it here ;) (or just contact me ;) :p)

[quote name='brassguy04']i dont do those kinds of deals. i just bought a new ipod as well.
[/quote]

You didn't have to post that. My offer is only for people who are only interested.

bread's done
Back