$5 Grab Bag @ Teefury.com - Three Random Shirts for $17 shipped

Slim Gatsby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (97%)
www.teefury.com - a site similar in style and quality to threadless or shirt.woot, is doing a grab bag sale. $5 each for up to 3 shirts, standard shipping is $2 no matter how many shirts you buy. The most cost-effective deal per shirt is of course buying 3 for $17, making them $5.66 apiece shipped.

[quote name='ddrlenz']So...this is, in theory, a Tee Bag?

Zing.[/QUOTE]

Do we need to explain it to the Republicans? They never seem to understand the joke. :lol:

[quote name='bigdaddy']Do we need to explain it to the Republicans? They never seem to understand the joke. :lol:[/QUOTE]

emot-iceburn.gif

Is it worth the risk?....There are some great shirts (i.e. the "Spork" shirt), but there seems to be an overwhelming amount of not so great shirts.

[quote name='lombarvm']Is it worth the risk?....There are some great shirts (i.e. the "Spork" shirt), but there seems to be an overwhelming amount of not so great shirts.[/QUOTE]

The way I see it, I spend $5 per t-shirt at the Old Navy clearance rack with designs WAAAAY dumber than these. I figure I'll get at least 1 shirt I like out of the grab bag. And the ones I don't like, I'll just use as scrub shirts when I work out.

bread's done
Back