5 hour sale at CircuitCity.com - 25% off select accessories

He's back. Hooray for Cheapness!

Seriously tempted to get the Live kit w/Skies. Add that to a sign up under someone and get 1 yr Live + Headset + 2 games for ~$50.

CheapyD, you heard about the big Circuit City $5 game sale right? Are you planning to make a trip to CC to get a few games or did you already go?

[quote name='ananag112']CheapyD, you heard about the big Circuit City $5 game sale right? Are you planning to make a trip to CC to get a few games or did you already go?[/quote]
The word here is that the Manhattan CC stores haven't got much to offer.

[quote name='daphatty']Back on topic... I wonder if they have the wireless logitech controller. I need one more. :D[/quote]

Nope, not on sale. First thing I looked for.

They DO have Wavebirds listed for $26, which is tempting despite the fact that I don't really need more than two of them...

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='daphatty']Back on topic... I wonder if they have the wireless logitech controller. I need one more. :D[/quote]

Nope, not on sale. First thing I looked for.

They DO have Wavebirds listed for $26, which is tempting despite the fact that I don't really need more than two of them...[/quote]

Wait a second. I thought you already have two? Didn't logitech send you are replacement for the bogus one you have and not want the bogus one back?

Was going to post about this if someone hadn't already. Picked up the Nyko Wireless Net Extender for $59.99 -- great deal! Also got a new Dual Shock 2 since my R2 button is busted. Can't find one much cheaper than $18.64. Free shipping's nice, too.

[quote name='rebthor']He's back. Hooray for Cheapness!

Seriously tempted to get the Live kit w/Skies. Add that to a sign up under someone and get 1 yr Live + Headset + 2 games for ~$50.[/quote]

Can you elaborate on that deal? Live + headset + two games for $50?? Where?

bread's done
Back