$5 Kmart Giftcard for doing reviews

Received mine yesterday after 72 hours of waiting. Anyone tried to use theirs at a brick and mortar store yet? I know you *can* do it, but I don't know how.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pyramid Head']Received mine yesterday after 72 hours of waiting. Anyone tried to use theirs at a brick and mortar store yet? I know you *can* do it, but I don't know how.[/QUOTE]

yeah, you just print the email

What are the terms and conditions of the gift card? Does it expire? Anything else of importance?

Basically, just post the fine print.

I used mine today. The person ringing it up had to call someone over. I believe she told him to ring it up as an ecard and not a gift card. I used it with my 10 dollars off from last week! Woo hoo!

Used 2 of them in store today when I picked up Dead Rising 2. They worked fine once they figured out what they had to do.

Full process:
They had to hit "Kmart Cash" button twice. (Screen read "Swipe Card"
Enter in the gift card number (The longer of the two)
Have a manager override/approve
Enter in the pin number from the gift card.
It would then process the card.

Rinse and repeat. I'm posting this cause odds are they won't know and if you can tell them it might speed things up. Even the manager had heard absolutely nothing about e-gift cards, so the odds are some cashier knowing unless they've had one before is slim.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']this deal is dead guys...been waiting like a week for my 3rd egift card.....damn abusers[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke? YOU ARE AN ABUSER!

Hmmmmmm, I'm getting ready to get one of the 250GB HDDs for my 360 for about $60 after coupons, but one of these would sweeten it up a bit more. Maybe I'll re-register with a new email and do it again. It says it ends at 11:59 Central Time tonight.

Well, I just used my wife's email to do another 5 (or maybe 6, I lost count) reviews. The only thing is, I did not get any emails confirming my reviews, whereas I believe last time I did. After two and a half hours of typing game reviews, the first one just showed up on their site and it only shows one review complete in the profile. So hopefully the others post before 10:59PM so I can get the $5 card.

I did the sear's one (same father company) and I swear I only did 6 reviews but had 3 giftcards emailed to me lol... anyone ever this happen before?

[quote name='jmarano7836']I did the sear's one (same father company) and I swear I only did 6 reviews but had 3 giftcards emailed to me lol... anyone ever this happen before?[/QUOTE]
Sounds like you lucked out.
I went ahead and got on with my alt email that I use for my wife's immigration stuff and submitted another 6 with that. Because I fail at time zones, I thought I only had an hour left at 1000, so I rushed, but I just realized I have until 11:59 Central which is an hour LATER here, not earlier.
Figured I might as well, since the promo ends tonight.

bread's done
Back