$5 Licensed Snuggies @ FYE YMMV (SV4, Kingdom Hearts, ect)

KillerRamen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Well, they're not really snuggies, but it's the same thing. I saw them in Street Fighter IV, Kingdom Hearts, Tinkerbell, Death-note, Disney's Alice, and Linus Blanket (from Peanuts) varieties. They might be nice to have during the next blizzard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might get the SFIV Snuggie since I'm a big Capcom fan and I can give my other to my wife so she can stop stealing mine while i'm playing games.

Checked my local FYE and Suncoast (same company) both had them for 9.99 (50% off the original price of 19.99)

1. Buy cheapo robe from any store($5-10)
2. Put on backwards
3. Stay warm and keep $5-10+ versus paying for a 'Snuggie'

But $5 for one of these is a steal, if they didn't make you look like a giant douche while wearing them.

I doubt the few FYE's left near me will have them (for this cheap at least), but I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks OP

Yeah, checked my FYE, they had like 6 SFIV snuggies and one Transformer Snuggie, but were still marked $9.99....damn shame, I would of got a SFIV one for $5

I found a bunch at my local fyes for $10. Still a good price since my gf wanted one. Picked up a Family Guy (Stewie) and a Transformers.

They had a ton of Transformers left. Also had some Star Trek, Comic Book (random comic says like "Pow" and "Bam"), Disney character ones left.

bread's done
Back