$5 mid week movie admission

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Wait, isn't the matinee 5$?[/quote]

at most places probably, but this is good anytime, even the evening shows.

Good deal for those to whom it applies, but would you add "at Loews" to your subject? There aren't any near me, so I could have ignored the thread.

[quote name='neocisco']Cool, a CheapyMom! Welcome![/quote]

You do realize that this is Cheapy's actual mom, right? Look at the joined date. I remember CHeapy mentioning that his mom was a member of the site.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='neocisco']Cool, a CheapyMom! Welcome![/quote]

You do realize that this is Cheapy's actual mom, right? Look at the joined date. I remember CHeapy mentioning that his mom was a member of the site.[/quote]

THE CheapyMom? Weird...but much appreciated. :)

I don't have very much school this week; maybe it's time to get over to the theater and use the coupon. "The Life Aquatic" is tempting...

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Wait, isn't the matinee 5$?[/quote]

Matinees are usually $6.50 for me. And thanks CheapyMom.

Thanks for the heads up!

Also, i think ChepyMom is kicking peoples butts in the arcade. Apparently its just good genes

If you have access to a credit union, check with them; my CU offers movie passes for 5-5.50, good anytime except the first two weeks of a new release.
Good first post, I don't think I have a Lowes near me :(

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Does anyone else have $4 Tuesdays at their local AMC? That's about the only time I go to the movies these days.[/quote]

Nope.

Please note: There are severe restrictions for this coupon, it doesn't apply to all lowes just the listed ones.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='neocisco']Cool, a CheapyMom! Welcome![/quote]

You do realize that this is Cheapy's actual mom, right? Look at the joined date. I remember CHeapy mentioning that his mom was a member of the site.[/quote]

It was still the first post. My welcome greeting still stands! :)

[quote name='xboxundone']Man you can't beat under 6 bucks for a movie!!![/quote]

And you call yourself a CAG. Disgraceful, lol - jk.

There are 4 Loews locations that offer free screenings on Thursdays for some older movies. One needs to register in advance, and the movies are not current releases, but it looks like a neat program. Every month has a theme, January is Sci-Fi.

http://www.enjoytheshow.com/favorites/

Participating locations are:

Georgetown 14, Washington DC
Boston Common, Boston MA
34th Street, NY, NY
North Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL

Hope that helps someone, it doesn't do me a damn bit of good ;)

bread's done
Back