$5 off $20 PSN card @ Fry's

jgon85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
For those with a Fry's nearby, signing up for their email list yields a promo code for $5 off $20 PSN card

ga9epa6y.jpg

*Price valid only with promo code. While supplies last. No rainchecks, no substitutions. Limit one promo code per product per customer. This exclusive email offer available In-Store only! Promo code offers must be redeemed in-store. Not available online. Present the promo code to the cashier at the time of purchase. The promo codes are good for one time use only between Sunday, August 17, 2014 and Wednesday, August 20, 2014.

How long until the emailed promotions start to get sent out from sign-up?  Hopefully it doesn't take a few days to process and get added to the list.  I just signed up this morning and haven't received anything yet.

From what the OP posted and the dates it is vaild(17th - 20th) I'm assuming the email was the "Sunday - Personal Promo Codes (In-Store Only)" one and I'm GUESSING probably will NOT be sent after signing up.

Oh well, signed up anyways, I know there have been a few deals that showed up here involving Fry's "Personal Promo Codes."

bread's done
Back