$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

Never mind, I got F-Zero Climax from Play-Asia today, and a coupon, and I guess I can only use one coupon per order.

So, I'll get Mother 1+2 for sure. How's Tales of Eternia (PSP) though? I have Tales of Phantasia (GBA).

I got a $5 off, $50 USD min, up for grabs, pm me if you want, expires Aug 10/06

Edit: Sorry guys, someone just got it, maybe next time =)

NOOO I missed the coupons I still need it. I can't believe I missed them darn computer. someone please PM me a coupons please!!

If anyone gets a coupon before the 28th, it would be greatly appreciated! DS Lite price drops ftw.

I'll either send you my coupon when I get one or put it up here.

[quote name='cyco']How do these coupons work? Do they only work once? How do you find/get coupons?[/quote]

you type them in during your purchase (it will have a box for coupons), yes they only work once, and you receive a coupon with your game/whatever when you open it

[quote name='benjamouth']Here's a coupon code, expires 8th July so don't delay folks,

TG-QOC-JGT

Enjoy.[/quote]

Used this one. Thanks a lot!

Will throw mine up when I get my order.

hey, i'd love a coupon code. if someone doesn't need theirs right now, PM it to me, and i'll PM you mine when my order shows. or just keep posting them in the thread, i'll have to be quick on my feet.

Is it possible to utilize two of these in concession under a single order?

I've got one currently from an order a couple weeks back and one coming now. I would very much like to get -10$ off an import game or some such ~50$ purchase.

Also, is tax/shipping included in the imposed redeemable requirements? Or must I select something 50$ for starters and then likely the coupon would offset the shipping?

Thanks.

Well I found one of my coupons I had trouble finding but it expires today so I HOPE it'll work.

edit: Yup, worked like a charm and I'll pass my next one instead of letting one almost go and another die. X-(

[quote name='cochesecochese']WTF? I just received my order four days ago. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take you to get your order? It's been awhile since I ordered at Play Asia... it's about a week or so, right?

[quote name='Roufuss']How long did it take you to get your order? It's been awhile since I ordered at Play Asia... it's about a week or so, right?[/quote]

A couple weeks. My stuff was on back order, damnit.

[quote name='djfpforever']Here is one that I won't be needing: OZ-SKI-NFM (expires 10. Aug, 2006). Enjoy![/quote]

thanks! used it to buy me beatmania IIDX RED. :)

[quote name='Esper']Here you go guys: Code:FB-GDU-ZCR expires. Sept. 1

Enjoy![/quote]
Can anyone PM me a code? Seems everytime I find a code or someone offers one up, it is used before I even have a chance to use it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back