$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

Here's one I forgot I had and it expires today so if you're going to use it you'll need to use it today. Also if whoever uses this wouldn't mind using the link in my sig so I gain some affliate $ I'd appreciate it. It doesn't cost you anything extra or anything.

LI-ZDZ-UVC

I didn't order yet, is the coupon only good for one order? Meaning the person ordering has to pass a new code for the next person?

I've also got one that expires today, I don't have the money to make a $50 order so here goes:

DV-PZD-DKW

Edit: The coupon is only good once, (the coupon encourages you to give it away if you're not going to use it) but you seem to get a coupon whenever you order. So all the people ordering now will get a new coupon etc. etc.

[quote name='mdm']This expires October 2nd, have at it:

UQ-LLF-MXT[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I used this one. I'll post my code when I receive my order.

[quote name='Camwi']Just got my order today, and here's my coupon.

LB-MHF-XHI

Expires December 1st[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I used that on an order a few hours ago. I'll post the code I get soon.

Since I registered on this forum to swipe one of these codes from a deserving member, it's only right that I put up a code myself.

Expires tomorrow. (10/17/05)

PF-ADW-JTE

If you use this, please do me a favor and buy through this referral link but I won't make you!

If anyone has a Nintendo DS I strongly recommend Ouendan (referral link | non-referral link) although it's not quite $50 so you'd have to find a smaller item to go over $50.

I just used the coupon above. (I started the order on the play-asia main page. But then clicked your referral link on another browser and it remembered my cart and coupon so I hope it gave you proper credit.)

Thanks! I'll post a coupon if I'm sent one.

Cool, glad you could use it before it expired. They send out a coupon with every order so you'll be getting one! It's kind of hard for me to use them sometimes because I mostly import DS games and unless there is a sale they tend to be around $49 -- and there's only so many cheap accessories to buy.

i got ouendan a while back, and if giving the coupon code out means me not having to spend another $50 ($45), so be it

KN-OXE-DNF

[quote name='Kyattsuai']i got ouendan a while back, and if giving the coupon code out means me not having to spend another $50 ($45), so be it

KN-OXE-DNF[/QUOTE]

When does it expire?

$5 off $50, expires today, Nov. 18, 2005.

VQ-AGF-OJK

Please post here after using it so others know it's taken, and if you want to help me out a little bit too, here is my referral link. But you certainly don't have to! :D

thanx abunch Modus, I was able to order Naruto 4 for GC with that VQ-AGF-OJK coupon.
I'll try to post my $5 off coupon when my order arrives.

Well I never have a code at the ready when I actually want something from Play Asia, so here goes my latest one.

WW-UVJ-MFH

Expires on Nov. 25, 2005. Enjoy!

This is a great thread! I am going to be making a huge purchase at the end of Febuary and i will be keeping my eyes on this page! I will definetly post my cupon if i get one, again, great thread OP :applause:

Just bumping to see if any fellow CAGer had a Play Asia coupon available? I'll pass my coupon along as well after/if I receive one for placing my order.

Thanks!

How reliable is Play Asia? What are your experiences? I've ordered from Tronix and NCSX before. Thanks.

How is Play asia? I've never bought import titles online I just had a guy who owns a local shop do it. Eh I see someone posted it above me sorry.

if you try buying import ds games, go buy em at yesasia because its free shipping and 4-5dollars cheaper :D

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']How is Play asia? I've never bought import titles online I just had a guy who owns a local shop do it. Eh I see someone posted it above me sorry.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='bsesb2003']How reliable is Play Asia? What are your experiences? I've ordered from Tronix and NCSX before. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Play asia is probably the most reliable online import shop (atleast i think so). There cheapest shipping takes about 1 week on average but it can take up to two. The problem with them is that they are little more expensive then everyone else online. When i import i prefer:
[quote name='rain24']yesasia because its free shipping and 4-5dollars cheaper :D[/QUOTE]

http://us.yesasia.com/en/Index.aspx

PS: Wow i am already a CAG veteran, that was damn fast, i deserve a medal or somthing.

Play-asia is definitely a great site for imports...I buy from them all the time. My only complaint is their rather slow shipping (usually takes around 5-10 days), and it's a little more expensive than USPS shipping since the games are coming from HK. Their games are a little overpriced compared to Yesasia, but every once in awhile they have some outrageous deals on their games. For example, the Asian version of Tekken 5 was going for $10.00 a few weeks back. Rez, Fighting for One Piece, and many other titles were in the $10-$15 range as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back