$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Question though, is there a thread with those Play-Asia Affiliate links for people to use? I clicked someone else's from another forum but I was just wondering.[/QUOTE]There's supposed to be a few links in this thread, though I'm not sure if links automatically become CAG affiliate links or not. The link in the shop menu above should definitely be a CAG affiliate link (to support the site).

hey guys just wondering, i used a coupon about a few days ago and checked out with it (it appeared on the checkout page) and then i paid for the item (phoenix wright 2 was in it so it wasn't shipped out yet) and apparently the coupon was never there, is it supposed to show up on the invoice? I just sent play-asia an inquiry about it, but i'd like to hear what you guys have to say

[quote name='maigoyume']hey guys just wondering, i used a coupon about a few days ago and checked out with it (it appeared on the checkout page) and then i paid for the item (phoenix wright 2 was in it so it wasn't shipped out yet) and apparently the coupon was never there, is it supposed to show up on the invoice? I just sent play-asia an inquiry about it, but i'd like to hear what you guys have to say[/QUOTE]It should show up on the invoice. Looking at my past emails from them, the invoices contain the coupon number and show the discount.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']It should show up on the invoice. Looking at my past emails from them, the invoices contain the coupon number and show the discount.[/quote]alright thanks bro, so I found out what the problem was, the coupon can't be used if there are ANY discounted items in your cart (it would've been nice if that was mentioned on the coupon) so I already paid them through paypal and now i've had to use ANOTHER code and go through my shopping cart and filter out all the discounted stuff for non-discounted stuff. So I'm buying the stuff and they'll refund me the difference of what I already paid.

Edit: forgot to mention that i had some stuff on preorder so they couldn't ship it out, so i was able to modify my purchases :D

[quote name='maigoyume']alright thanks bro, so I found out what the problem was, the coupon can't be used if there are ANY discounted items in your cart (it would've been nice if that was mentioned on the coupon) [/QUOTE]
That seems strange to me. I just placed an order that included 3 discounted games and the coupon worked fine, and I've ordered other discounted things with these coupons before. What items were giving you the problem?

The problem occurs if you buy the weekly sale item. It's stupid. I bought Zelda for GBC which was on sale for $5 instead of 10... Couldn't get the coupon to work, so I emailed them about it. They replied that I couldn't use my coupon if I had Zelda in my order (even though I had over $50 of non-sale items in it too). I asked them to cancel my order, and the shifty jerks said they'd already shipped it... All this on the same day I ordered, with me instantly replying to their emails. So, instead of getting Zelda for $5, I essentially paid $10 by being unable to use my Coupon.

[quote name='eastx']The problem occurs if you buy the weekly sale item. It's stupid. I bought Zelda for GBC which was on sale for $5 instead of 10... Couldn't get the coupon to work, so I emailed them about it. They replied that I couldn't use my coupon if I had Zelda in my order (even though I had over $50 of non-sale items in it too). I asked them to cancel my order, and the shifty jerks said they'd already shipped it... All this on the same day I ordered, with me instantly replying to their emails. So, instead of getting Zelda for $5, I essentially paid $10 by being unable to use my Coupon.[/quote]yea i was wtf-ing after i checked my invoice and no discount, even though i KNOW it said i got the discount during checkout, well in any case i got lucky since i put some preorder stuff in my cart so they couldn't ship it altogether yet

[quote name='icruise']That seems strange to me. I just placed an order that included 3 discounted games and the coupon worked fine, and I've ordered other discounted things with these coupons before. What items were giving you the problem?[/quote]it was one of 3 things, viewtiful joe (ntsc-J), touch pen (green) or capcom fighter girls gashapon figure

Edit: btw do any of you guys know how to get the affiliate link working? I've been racking my head for the past 2 weeks trying to get this thing to work, but no luck so far, any help would be much appreciated

WT-HUN-WCC
Expires on Oct 12,2006.

Used thanks FFXX

the heck? oh man, my day just keeps getting better and better :cry:

Edit: what the heck is going on? look up a few posts, my sig is there, but for the following posts it doesn't show >< ....................... now its here, this is just getting queer

[quote name='maigoyume']the heck? oh man, my day just keeps getting better and better :cry:[/QUOTE]I see it. Either he has signatures blocked or he doesn't realize it shows only in the first post on the page. (You can thank people with obnoxious signatures for that restriction.)

Edited to add: Are you using the HTML tags instead of URL tags?

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I see it. Either he has signatures blocked or he doesn't realize it shows only in the first post on the page. (You can thank people with obnoxious signatures for that restriction.)

Edited to add: Are you using the HTML tags instead of URL tags?[/quote]yep i'm using the html tags, this is my first time trying to work a linked banner so i'm having difficulties trying to figure out why, let me try and switch to the URL tags

Edit: umm..........where are the URL tags?

[quote name='maigoyume']Edit: umm..........where are the URL tags?[/QUOTE]It's the button with the chain link on it. (It's basically square brackets with URL.)

Ah, I didn't realize they only showed sigs once per page. Here is my affiliate link as an example:

Play Asia

The code looks like this:

[noparse]Play Asia[/noparse]

I think if you put that in your sig it would work.

By the way, you have to enable the standard editing controls in the forum options or you won't see any buttons in the message window.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']It's the button with the chain link on it. (It's basically square brackets with URL.)[/quote]okay well i tried that, it just kinda popped up a screen telling me to insert a link, i put in the link to the picture and voila it works now, thanks judy :)

[quote name='icruise']I don't think your link is working properly though.[/quote]yea trying to figure that out right now, but at least you can click the link, i got the url on top working, now just need to get the banner to link properly

Whats up everyone? This gonna be the first time im importing game. I want to know if someone so kindly can give me a code for $5 off $50 order at Play Asia.PM ME PLEASE!

[quote name='benjamouth']Code: UR-IMM-GTM

Expires 25 Sept, please post when used.[/quote]

Nvm I used the code, thank you so much! Happy Birthday to me!

Queen you might want to check the corresponding items and may sure they're not cheaper at Lik-Sang. Don't get me wrong if it was anything more than $50 on one item without a substantial drop from Lik-Sang I'd say go for PA but really checking on the costs to make sure can have it's benefits. YES getting the item from Lik-Sang will take longer but if you save money why not? After all this is Cheapassgamer.

[quote name='Firestorm']Coupon: TF-YML-MHW

Use it today! It expires today! I thought I lost it but it was under a pile of books.[/QUOTE]

Used for IIDX Happy Sky pre-order, thank you.

[quote name='w00t']I'm about to order Battle Stadium DON and an action replay, anyone have a code I can use?[/quote]might want to take a quick checkup on it before buying, i tried it at my friends place, its a decent all around fighter, but unlocking chars is both frustrating and retarded

Edit: want to use my play-asia affiliate link for your purchase? it won't affect your purchase at all, just click on Play-Asia Affiliate Link (feel free to use) this and i'll get a certain % of what you buy

Never mind I bought the stuff from estarland instead because the shipping on play-asia made their prices relatively that same even if I used a coupon. I've looked around on the internet for reviews and text translations and from what I've seen it's looks good and has gotten decent to great reviews so I know I'll porbably like it since I'm also a big fan of the DBZ and Naruto and watch One Piece every now and then. More or less really this is just so that I can test the waters of import gaming because if it turns out good I'm going to try to learn japanese so I can import more titles especially now that most of the nex gen consoles/handhelds are region free.

[quote name='john1010_ma']Coupon code: KN-PQU-LCD

expires: 28 September 2006

Please inform/post after used.[/QUOTE]Used this to get Phoenix Wright II and misc. toy goodies. Thanks!

"VJ-USD-GNO

expires September 30"

Used today for some cool Dot Pin toys and some PSP and DS game holders. Thanks Dragos!

[quote name='w00t']Never mind I bought the stuff from estarland instead because the shipping on play-asia made their prices relatively that same even if I used a coupon. I've looked around on the internet for reviews and text translations and from what I've seen it's looks good and has gotten decent to great reviews so I know I'll porbably like it since I'm also a big fan of the DBZ and Naruto and watch One Piece every now and then. More or less really this is just so that I can test the waters of import gaming because if it turns out good I'm going to try to learn japanese so I can import more titles especially now that most of the nex gen consoles/handhelds are region free.[/quote]what? where did you hear that the next gen consoles are region free? the Wii definitely isn't, i don't know about the 360 and PS3, but yes the handhels are region free as far as i know (at least the ds is)

The PS3 is supposed to be region free and I heard the wii was going to be region free but now sites are saying that it isn't and the DS is already region free. The 360 doesn't really matter because I doubt the 360 will get any games worth importing since they don't get too much support from the japanese market.

[quote name='w00t']The PS3 is supposed to be region free and I heard the wii was going to be region free but now sites are saying that it isn't and the DS is already region free. The 360 doesn't really matter because I doubt the 360 will get any games worth importing since they don't get too much support from the japanese market.[/QUOTE]

For a vet you don't pay much attention do you? "Zegapain XOR", "Kengo Zero", "Tokyo Xtreme Racer X", "Aquazone", "Covent Store 200X", "Senko No Rondo Rev.X" to name some and the list WILL grow. Granted I'm not saying all these are great games but Zegapain is getting a sequel already for one. Even with all of the one's I've listed NOT coming to the U.S. unless I'm wrong about Zegapain, the Asian version of "Ninety Nine Nights" has subs which I genuinely prefer and MS has dubs only for the American edition. Oh and another is that TG-16 remake game Ziria as well as a Strategy RPG called "Spectral Force 3: Innocent Rage" so I wouldn't entirely consider that not too much support and I would debate you saying not worth importing since I LIKE Japanese developed games and I feel there are too slim pickings in the American market for my taste in that regard. Oh and btw the average console owner wants them as well, Japanese developed games.

[quote name='EXStrike']Here. Not used yet, to my knowledge.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it Strike. Someone did use it already though. I'm actually trying to use the coupon on Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! and Cooking Mama.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']LE-MFQ-KSE

USE THIS NOW IT EXPIRES TOMORROW.

Sorry, I thought I was going to use it then completely forgot about it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back