$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

LE-MFQ-KSE is used and i think NV-HDZ-MLN has expired. does anyone have one? i really want to import something.

[quote name='silpheed']LE-MFQ-KSE is used and i think NV-HDZ-MLN has expired. does anyone have one? i really want to import something.[/QUOTE]The second one still works. Put $50 of stuff in your cart.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']The second one still works. Put $50 of stuff in your cart.[/quote]

oops! i needed $16 more in my cart so i added a famitsu mag. thanks judy, that's my mom's name too! :D

[quote name='sanseiguy']XK-EAM-XRE

Expires October 29th.

Reply when used.[/QUOTE]

Used...Thanks

Does anyone know the day NHL 2K7 is released on play-asia? I'm dying to get my hands on it, but since it's still a pre-order, I'm going to see if I can find my way to a $5 coupon before I check out, since it won't get here any faster if i pay full price right now. (P.S. I'm talking about the Asia version for the 360)

Man I'm looking forward to playing NHL 2K7!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Edit: I have one more question: Does anyone know if this is the 2K7 game, and not last year's engine in this year's package?

I've heard from another forum that the "2006" or "2007" versions of some EA/2K games released in Asia are actually the prior year's release, finally translated and released.

Any extra coupons lying around? I just bought a Japanese 360, and some coupons would definitely help. I've handed out coupons in the past, so please do the same. Thank you! =)

I just picked up a coupon from insert credit, so I don't need one any more. :)

As I understand it, I'll be getting a coupon with my order. So I'll be paying it forward in a few weeks when I get my coupon. :p (One of my two games is a pre-order, so don't know exactly when in October they'll be shipping my order.)

Yes and yes. If your default language settings are English for the Xbox 360, the game will automatically load English menus for you.

[quote name='Rictor'] *USED* $5 off a $50 order

First come, first served...post if you use it so everyone knows it's gone.[/quote]

Thank you very much! I will return the favor when I have a coupon.

Dont wanna be cheap but i picked this up for my hubby for his bday it didnt come in yet, anyone now how long delivery is and have you played this from them? I got him this game, preordered smackdown vs raw somewhere else got him 3200 points for 360 and another year of live!! Call me crazy but I just lost my husband til xmas time.......lol

Got a few games I'm ready to pull the trigger on... like the cheapass that I am... I'm looking to score $5 off... can anyone PM me a code?

Thanks!!

I'm in need of cases for my new salmon colored DS! Anyone with a spare code? Will happily mail it back once my order is placed. Thanks

[quote name='daroga']I've got a spare code from an order I just got in. I won't be using it, first come, first served. PM me.[/quote]
Spare code here too. PM me.

Got a proposal... if someone can PM me a code... I promise to either pay it forward or send the code I get from my order to the person who gave it to me.

Wha'd'ya'think? Please help a fellow cheap-ass in need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back