$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

If somebody could hook me up with a spare code, that would be pretty cool.

I'm placing a 80+ dollar pretty soon and 5 dollars off would be :cool:

[quote name='Reikon']Here's a code (expires tomorrow, the 4th): DT-FAK-SJH[/QUOTE]

:applause: Thanks for that.

I use that and my affilate money to get Saint's Row and Tony Hawk Project 8 (fingers crossed that it's region free) for only $45.69 shipped :bouncy:

Nothing like getting 2 games for less then the price of one.

One thing I've noticed about Play Asia -- whenever you add an "Asian version" to your cart and it says "Limit 1 per customer" that means it's region free.

I pre-ordered MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE (J) thinking it was Activision (and would be region free) and it said "Limit 1 per customer". Thought it was a good gamble to take and it ended up being region free.

I just checked on CALL OF DUTY 3 (J) and what do you know -- same thing, limit 1 per customer. Given that it's Activision I'm guessing this is more than probably region free as well.

But it DOESN'T work for every Asian title -- GEARS OF WAR (J) won't be region free since it's Microsoft produced and when you add to your cart, it *doesn't* come up with 1 per-customer.

Just a heads up that CALL OF DUTY 3 is more than likely region free ;)

By the way, if there's anyone who orders from Play Asia a lot who would like to set up a sort of coupon and affiliate swap system with me, please PM me.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']FF-RXY-LOT

Expires Nov. 16[/quote]

Thanks, i used this with my order. I'll post back when they send me over my code.

[quote name='icruise']Call of Duty 2 was region free, so it's likely that will be the case. But Play Asia has a pretty decent page that lists region compatibility. Right now it has a question mark for COD3.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-xbox360_compatibility_guide-49-en.html[/QUOTE]

Right, but like I was saying, you only get the "1 per customer" disclaimer on region free titles. MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE also had the question marks for a couple of weeks leading up to release, but DID have the "1 per customer" disclaimer on there -- kinda like a "unofficial region free" designation.

[quote name='unctennis122']WT-GPE-NAQ expires dec 24, 2006[/quote] This code is dead. Someone must've used it right away, because I tried it just after you posted it. :(

EDIT: Nevermind. It should still be good; I forgot you have to have software in your cart. I was just looking to pick up some adapters and whatnot.

[quote name='suko_32']Here's a code thanks to Shokti (was gonna order something but then....didn't)

VE-ZLB-PYW[/quote]

Used, Thanks for posting. I'll pay it foward when I get one.

[quote name='Kuromimi']Here's a code PJ-FQI-YZE
It expires on Dec 23 2006[/QUOTE]
Used... and as promised... will pay it forward when I receive my coupon code in my order.
Thanks!!

[quote name='deekayex']Le-rxr-lnx
Jg-jxv-qbh[/QUOTE]

And these dont work. I would hope that when someone uses these coupons that they remember to post.

GY-RMR-GBD expires Nov. 12
XK-CDP-EIW Expires 12/16

Both now dead. The first was dead when I tried it, and I used the second.

i got this a while ago when i ordered Gitaroo Man for PSP. i never even thought to put it on here. i almost threw it away cause i figured i wouldnt use it but now im glad i didnt cause somebody else can get some use out of it.

FN-ESK-DJU

it expires 11/12/06, so hurry up if ur gonna use it.

I have another $5 coupon that I will give to the first person to PM me. I would appreciate it if you would order via my affiliate link, though (which I will give you).

Hello,
i m looking for a coupon.

But it will be my first order on play asia.

Does it work on shipping ?

I'll give back a coupon when i'll receive my order

[quote name='meta-morphe']Hello,
i m looking for a coupon.

But it will be my first order on play asia.

Does it work on shipping ?

I'll give back a coupon when i'll receive my order[/quote]As long as you buy $50+ USD worth of stuff the coupon will work, enter the coupon code during checkout, there will be a box asking for coupons (can only use one) and it will subtract $5 from your total

anyone got a code to spare?

the one on the front page is expired already.

thanks. PM me or post here.

[quote name='maigoyume']As long as you buy $50+ USD worth of stuff the coupon will work, enter the coupon code during checkout, there will be a box asking for coupons (can only use one) and it will subtract $5 from your total[/quote]

Thanks, and does it work even if it's my first order ?

OLD POST
Ahh... yeah, I am about to pick up DJMax Portable International. Can someone please spare me a working code? I will post mines as soon as I get it to continue. :D

Ok, I know my post is kinda fast, but I got impatient and bought the game already, and, also, got 1-4 day delivery... WAY TO BE A CHEAP ASS GAMER!! /slap myself

I may be new here, but I feel the love in this community and people do give out codes for free, which is awesome. I will still continue to do the same and post my code once I get it for you gamers out there.

I have no idea who has a code and who doesn't because everybody's asking for PMs...so

DZ-ABO-FKQ

Post when you use it as always.

[quote name='Jeoff']I have no idea who has a code and who doesn't because everybody's asking for PMs...so

DZ-ABO-FKQ

Post when you use it as always.[/quote]

Used this one thanks!

I'll post my code(s) when they arrive.

[quote name='Hostile']Same as the guy above. Post when you've used it.

OV-AUE-UTH (expires Dec. 17th)[/QUOTE]

Used this one. Thanks!

[quote name='hoazi']Please post when used:
EO-UMD-OTT

Expires early December (can't remember exact date).[/quote]
used it thanks!

Here's one I got today

CB-FUN-AZB

Expires on 12/22
Please post when you use it, thanks.

Did they stop sending stickers with orders now? I didn't get any with my order this time and I was a little disappointed.

[quote name='hinkbert']Here's one I got today

CB-FUN-AZB

Expires on 12/22
Please post when you use it, thanks.

Did they stop sending stickers with orders now? I didn't get any with my order this time and I was a little disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Used it! I'll be sure to return the favor, thanks!

[quote name='hinkbert']Did they stop sending stickers with orders now? I didn't get any with my order this time and I was a little disappointed.[/quote]
Could be, although I got some kind of sticker with my order a few weeks ago. I have no interest in using it though (and it's narrowly avoided being thrown away several times already), so if you really want one badly, let me know ;)

In other news, a code for someone to make use of:
UU-OSU-BCB, expires Jan. 4

Be good and let everyone know if you used it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back