$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='Lemmiwinks531']This one expires TOMORROW. Sorry it took me so long to post, but I was wavering on if I was going to use it or not.

KN-ZEG-YXJ
Exp. 12/2[/QUOTE]

I just used this code for R6 Vegas and some weird candy...mmmm looks like poison...

Used UU-OSU-BCB! Thanks so much for posting!!! :)

On a personal note, I got a 60GB PS3 today! So I went to Play-Asia and ordered MotorStorm with FedEx shipping. Was $74.70 w/ the 1-3 day shipping, so it wasn't very CheapAss of me... but once I'm playing one of the most beautiful video games I've ever seen, I doubt I'll be complaining!!! :D

Thanks again guys!!! CAG RULES!!!

[quote name='jtbradford']Could be, although I got some kind of sticker with my order a few weeks ago. I have no interest in using it though (and it's narrowly avoided being thrown away several times already), so if you really want one badly, let me know ;)

I was just curious cause at first it seemed like I would always get Capcom game stickers, and they were usually games I liked which was cool. Then they were just stickers of games I didn't like, then no stickers at all.

I got 2 codes from them today through my e-mail. I'm not using them so here you go.

YN-HOA-WAV
$10 off of a $60 or more purchase.

EV-YXS-MGL
$15 off of a $100 or more purchase.

Both are good until 12/31/2006. Please post if you use one of these. Enjoy!

VM-JGB-TKQ
$10 off $60 or more (expires 12/31)

YK-MXS-XGY
$15 off $100 or more (expires 12/31)

Please post if you use it. Have fun!

[quote name='jerfgoke']VM-JGB-TKQ
$10 off $60 or more (expires 12/31)

YK-MXS-XGY
$15 off $100 or more (expires 12/31)

Please post if you use it. Have fun![/QUOTE]

Used the $10 code, thanks! Used it on Motorstorm, and threw in a $1.49 clearance item to put it over the $60. Came out to about $59 total, using economy boxed shipping. :)

Do these coupons count when shipping is added? AKA if I have a $40 game and pay $20 for super fast shipping, making my total $60, can I use the $5 off 50?

[quote name='KongaKing']Do these coupons count when shipping is added? AKA if I have a $40 game and pay $20 for super fast shipping, making my total $60, can I use the $5 off 50?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Coupon rules:

Please be reminded that shipping costs do not account for the minimum purchase amount and only one coupon code can be used per order. Coupon codes are further not valid in combination with our weekly special promotion.

Valid til the end of 2006

Get US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more:
KJ-TBH-TTE

Get US$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more:
KC-ZHB-KKD

[quote name='darius28']Valid til the end of 2006

Get US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more:
KJ-TBH-TTE

Get US$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more:
KC-ZHB-KKD[/quote]
I used the $60 coupon. I'll be sure to put one up if I get one in my email.

Thanks! :bouncy:

just got those holiday coupons as well and I don't intend on using em so feel free to use em

$10 off $60 purchase- CM-CHP-NTG

$15 off $100 purchase- KY-OQB-EZD

[quote name='mcgavin27']I got a $10 off $60 and a $15 off $100 that I am not going to use. Pm for them.[/quote]
I have those as well, not sure if I'll use them or not though. I'll post here around Christmas if I don't...

[quote name='ahou']just got those holiday coupons as well and I don't intend on using em so feel free to use em

$10 off $60 purchase- CM-CHP-NTG

$15 off $100 purchase- KY-OQB-EZD[/quote]

I used your ten dollar one. I'll post a new one when I get it.

I've got a $15 off $100 coupon that I won't use as well. PM me if you want it (would be nice if you could give me a $5 off $50 coupon that I could use later this month or next).

Get US$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more TQ-AOI-MPZ

Get US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more VI-ZEN-XEU

enjoy

I don't plan on using these, so feel free to use either of them. Just mention that you used it so others know it has been used. Happy Holidays!
US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more: BT-HBK-NYU
US$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more: SF-GMV-XWX

I have a $5 off 50, expires 12-18: YC-VWR-ECN

Hopefully someone can make use of it. If you use this, let people know you did.

Damn it. I was looking into getting Radirgy for Dreamcast ( I have most all shooters for my DC collection) and its $59.90. I have to find something else to use the $10 off $60 code. I dont really want to spend more than $60 if I dont have to.

[quote name='Exity']
I don't plan on using these, so feel free to use either of them. Just mention that you used it so others know it has been used. Happy Holidays!

US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more: BT-HBK-NYU

US$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more: SF-GMV-XWX
[/quote]

used the $10 off, thanks. will post codes if I get any

QUOTE:"$10 off $60 with coupon code MS-GVV-XID
$15 off $100 with coupon code ZY-WFQ-CBI"

I have used them already! THANKS!

Here are 3 codes for you. The only condition is that you PM me once you've used it.

5 off 50: EV-UEG-SMP
10 off 60: SZ-XLA-YLO
15 off 100: IK-EDZ-RHU

Nice holiday coupons, but I think I've spent enough on games in the past month :lol:

It looks like there's a surplus of codes here, but here's a few more:
FX-QZZ-HZI - $10 off $60
KO-FBJ-QDA - $15 off $100

Enjoy... let everyone know if you used one.

I used jtbradford's FX-QZZ-HZI - 10 off 60 coupon. Thanks a lot for posting this I greatly appreciate it! I ended up buying Jump Ultimate Stars and a black Hori multi pouch.

Would love to use these, but I have other stuff to spend money on and always get my Christmas money in January. So... ;)

Get US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more: MH-JHU-DHR
Get US$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more: UE-WDB-OZZ

Used schnuth's $10 off $60 code.

Thanks a bunch! My own code was used on something I had to cancel and reorder, so this really helps a lot.

[quote name='SonicPower']Another $5 Coupon:

HO-XRQ-BVG expires 12/21/2006

Please reply if used.[/QUOTE]

Used. Thanks.

Here's a $15 off $100: RE-NBM-FFK

And is anyone having trouble redeeming their affiliate earnings at checkout? I can't seem to get it working. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back