$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

I'll trade mine for unused Club Nintendo codes, PM me with them and you can have 'em both (assuming they're for games I haven't already registered :p)

[quote name='hassr']Get US$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more TQ-AOI-MPZ

Get US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more VI-ZEN-XEU

enjoy[/quote]

Used hassr's 10 USD off coupon. :bouncy:

Thanks hassr!

I have some codes, make sure you post up if you use them:

$10 off $60+ : XZ-MDC-TUC
$15 off $100+ : ZC-NZO-CHM

(valid "until the end of 2006")

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a 20 dollar game or games for 20 or under. I want to preorder Last Hope for Dreamcast, which is only 39.99, so I need 20 dollar filler. I was thinking Tomato Adventure for GBA-- any other ideas for GBA, GCN, or DS?
EDIT: You can have my code for 15 off of 100 dollar purchase, CAG. VP-ZMS-ZWN

I just wanted to post a coupon code that I got off a Play-Asia coupon for $5 off $50 or more. I can't use it any time soon and it ends December 29th. I just didn't want it to go to waste and I knew someone on here might like it. There is only one available so whoever uses it first will get it I guess. :lol:

CE-PWI-VKB

[quote name='y2kenjination']Any extra $10 of $60 coupons? Trying to do some last minute X-mas shopping :) I have some extra $5 off $50 coupons if anyone wants to switch[/QUOTE]
Anyone?

I used a $10 coupon to order the PS3 Virtua Stick High Grade once news broke today that VF5 was coming to 360 and the stick 'should' be compatible. Not sure if I'll keep the order though, as shipping was a whopping $35.

Still have a 15/100 coupon: PN-NTJ-ZIF

[quote name='Mike24']I just wanted to post a coupon code that I got off a Play-Asia coupon for $5 off $50 or more. I can't use it any time soon and it ends December 29th. I just didn't want it to go to waste and I knew someone on here might like it. There is only one available so whoever uses it first will get it I guess. :lol:

CE-PWI-VKB[/quote]

thanks! i used it last night. IIDX Happy Sky mMmmm :)

First of all, thanks to everyone for finding all these great deals across the whole site. I don't post much, but I definitely want to give back for saving me so much money all these years ;)

Here you go!

$5 Off $50:
LQ-ECF-TOD (Expires January 1, 2007)
PQ-SKB-HLW (Expires January 12, 2007)

$15 Off $100:
RL-KDG-DTR (Expires December 31, 2006)

Have a great holiday, everyone! Happy Gaming!

hey does anyone kno if the virtua stick high grade is instock and does anyone have a 10 off 60 pm the coupon plz!!!!!!!!

Alright, probably not going to use them, so here you guys go:

Code KT-WVD-KVT
Get US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more

Code WS-SSE-PCV
Get US$15 off a purchase of US$100 or more

Please post when you use them.

[Cary Grant] judyjudyjudy! [/Cary Grant]
You saved my bacon!
Used KT-WVD-KVT for $10 off $60.

Many thanks, I'll pay it forward when my order arrives.

[quote name='bobthecat23']yo wtf guys i asked first for the 10 off 60 and that guy gets thats fucking bullshit[/QUOTE]You should have checked the thread more often.

Here's some codes that I'm not using:

Code RD-OVQ-REF

Code KU-WSR-QJI

Please post when used:

Code MI-QFW-DKC

Code UJ-CAP-NFT

I have a few for anyone that needs it.
Get US$10 off a purchase of US$60 or more: