$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='R0wdi']Can someone answer my pla-asia questions please:

1. Do they accept paypal?

2. Could I use 2 coupons on the same purchase to get $15 off?

3. How can you tell which games work on U.S. xbox360s?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

1. I don't know.

2. Nope.

3. Generally Play-asia lists in the game's description if a game runs on a US 360. If you're concerned, email them and ask. They're very quick to respond and unlike buying things from HK sellers on eBay, they speak english.

[quote name='Halo05']1. I don't know.

2. Nope.

3. Generally Play-asia lists in the game's description if a game runs on a US 360. If you're concerned, email them and ask. They're very quick to respond and unlike buying things from HK sellers on eBay, they speak english.[/quote]

I just found out that they actually do accept paypal. Sorry, one more question, what are their average shipping rates to the U.S. I live in california.

[quote name='R0wdi']I just found out that they actually do accept paypal. Sorry, one more question, what are their average shipping rates to the U.S. I live in california.[/quote] The shipping rates are posted on the item description page. The cheapest shipping is shown, but I have found this shipping to work well enough. I live in California and usually get my items within 4-6 days of ordering, even when using the cheapest shipping option. The cheapest option is usually around $3 shipping for each game.

[quote name='R0wdi']I just found out that they actually do accept paypal. Sorry, one more question, what are their average shipping rates to the U.S. I live in california.[/QUOTE]They have shipping costs listed for every item in their description page. If you want to see how much a combination of things costs to ship, put them in your cart and checkout. You'll see shipping options and costs in the first page.

[quote name='Madeky']The shipping rates are posted on the item description page. The cheapest shipping is shown, but I have found this shipping to work well enough. I live in California and usually get my items within 4-6 days of ordering, even when using the cheapest shipping option. The cheapest option is usually around $3 shipping for each game.[/quote]
Oh ok, I see it. I have a question regarding the japanese blue dragon, will that run on a U.S. 360 and a U.S. Live account? Will I be able to change the Japanese text to english and maybe the subtitles?

[quote name='R0wdi']Oh ok, I see it. I have a question regarding the japanese blue dragon, will that run on a U.S. 360 and a U.S. Live account? Will I be able to change the Japanese text to english and maybe the subtitles?[/quote]

The game ONLY plays on Japanese/Asian Xbox 360 . Japanese language, no English sub. That's why it's cheap.

[quote name='Halo05']Another code I don't need...

KY-MCD-KZD

expires 20 Sept 2007

Please post when used.[/quote]

I used this one. Thanks

[quote name='Supreme']Well, looks like I won't be using my Strikebang coupon. It's up for grabs to any lucky CAG out there. Enjoy!

$10 off $50
Coupon: SV-GTC-MYU
Expires August 7, 2007

Please post when used. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Used this one. Thanks!

What is the largest coupon amount? $10 off $100? I'm looking to spend in excess of $200 on one item - anything in that range? (ie. $20 off $200?) Thanks!

-Dr. Ugly

The highest I've ever seen is the $10 one. If it's something that isn't going to go out of stock anytime soon you might want to wait for the next sale although they just had one so you might be waiting a long time.

[quote name='Halo05']The highest I've ever seen is the $10 one. If it's something that isn't going to go out of stock anytime soon you might want to wait for the next sale although they just had one so you might be waiting a long time.[/quote]

Thanks for the info! I plan on waiting til sometime in September. Maybe I will get lucky...

-Dr. Ugly

One time use coupon, passing it on because I don't have a use for it.

CT-CHC-LKN

$5 off of a $50 order, expires September 2nd, 2007.

One-time-use coupon.

$5 off of $50.

GE-PWA-PZI

Expires August 18th. Actually forgot I had it until I saw this thread... haven't ordered from PA in a while and don't plan on it. Waiting for a sale so I can nab a Taiko PSP game at a discount. :p

Please post when the coupon is used, thanks.

If anyone has a $10 off $50 unused coupon, I'd appreciate it greatly if it could be PM'ed to me. Thanks all. Desperately want to order Minna no Golf for the PS3. Thanks!

If anyone could be so kind as to PM me a $10 off coupon, that would be awesome, I oh so desperately want to order Mother 1+2 and Mother 3 for the GBA.

Helping out a friend this time. Please use this affiliate link if you use these coupons, it helps me bring you more coupons, thanks =)

RT-EDE-ILD - $5 off $50+, exp 23 August

HE-JEM-DSA - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 31 August

SA-CDB-UDS - $10 off $100+, can be used multiple times, exp 31 August

If anyone needs a $10 off $50, email me at byakuchan at yahoo =)

Here's a $5 off $50 coupon, I think it can only be used once. Was holding onto it but I don't see anything I can use for it. It expires tomorrow, so first come first serve!

GE-OWT-QTD

Thanks bioclesa, I've purchased via your affil. link, so you're getting some cash. \:D/

Just bought me:
Rechargeable Battery Power Pack (for Wii Remote Controller)
m-flo - The Intergalactic Collection DVD (Collector's Item)

// Roth

[quote name='GD-Man']Thanks Raist! I used the bottom one and used your affiliate link.[/QUOTE]Thanks for that, and you're welcome =)

More coupons as usual - please use my affiliate link if you use these coupons, it helps me bring you more coupons, thanks =)

SC-LEX-WCR - $5 off $50+, exp 2 September

OV-IDW-WTB - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 11 October

HF-AQA-DJA - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 11 October

NN-YPX-MUT - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 12 October

KY-TMP-JME - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 18 October

[quote name='Raist']

OV-IDW-WTB - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 11 October

HF-AQA-DJA - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 11 October

NN-YPX-MUT - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 12 October

KY-TMP-JME - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 18 October[/quote]

Not working with me !

I'm looking for a $12 (or an even larger amount) off coupon as well. For what it's worth, I'm planning on using it on a rather pricey item (unfortunately it's a video game console), so you stand to make a decent commission. Thank you!

Please use my affiliate link if you use these coupons, it helps me bring you more coupons, thanks =)

RF-NMD-HJS - $5 off $50+, exp 6 September

DS-CAV-ENT - $5 off $50+, exp 30 September

SX-ZXG-PDH - $10 off $100+, exp 30 September

[quote name='Xing']Not working with me ![/QUOTE]Sorry about that, the October ones used to work which is a bit strange :S

Not to be an asshole, but seeing as how Cheapy's "job" consists of running this site and he makes his money at least partially by redirecting sales through this site to vendors, don't you think it's a bit inappropriate to be throwing your affiliate links all over the place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back