$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='Halo05']Not to be an asshole, but seeing as how Cheapy's "job" consists of running this site and he makes his money at least partially by redirecting sales through this site to vendors, don't you think it's a bit inappropriate to be throwing your affiliate links all over the place?[/quote]
They're providing coupons. I don't think it's too much to ask.

[quote name='Rocko']They're providing coupons. I don't think it's too much to ask.[/QUOTE]I wonder if CheapyD could get us coupons. I agree with Halo05, but we don't want to deter all atypical Play-Asia coupons (reusable coupons, coupons other than $5 out of $50) from being posted. But if Raist and bioclesa can get them (they're the same coupons), Cheapy should also, right? I try to use Cheapy's links for all the regular $5 off $50 coupons.

[quote name='The Spike']Also got one to submit:

$5 off $50 - KJ-XDZ-JRC (Expires next week - 9/27)

Post when used.[/QUOTE]thanks a lot The Spike!!!

I jus got paid today and wanted to hook myself up with sum fresh new gear!

pa.93519.2.jpg

$83.80 after coupon for three shirts! hella expensive but whatever... I'll prolly do it again in 2 weeks =P

[quote name='bioclesa']5$ off 50$+ coupon: AJ-TUV-LRX Exp. 25 Sept.
5$ off 50$+ coupon: PY-CFR-KFC Exp. 09 Nov.

5$ off 50$+ coupon: DS-CAV-ENT
10$ off 100$+ coupon: SX-ZXG-PDH
Both expires 30 Sept. and can be used multiple times.

If you want more, please, use my affiliate link.[/QUOTE]

The top code didn't work, the second one did. Thanks! (sorry, I used the CAG affiliate. I think it's against TOS to use your own. I could be wrong though.)

If Cheapy can provide us with these coupons, then that'd be great. Personally, I don't use any affiliate link unless I use one of those fellows' coupons.

Thanks, I used one of the $10 off $100s to order my silver DS lite. Should be here in a few weeks.

Here are a couple $5 off $50s I probably won't get to use. Post back if you use one.

WR-AKK-OSW (expires 10/18)
GM-MJJ-TFD (expires 10/22)

[quote name='metaly']Thanks, I used one of the $10 off $100s to order my silver DS lite. Should be here in a few weeks.

Here are a couple $5 off $50s I probably won't get to use. Post back if you use one.

GM-MJJ-TFD (expires 10/22)[/QUOTE]

Thanks - used WR-AKK-OSW to pre-order a Dual Shock 3. :)

[quote name='metaly']Thanks, I used one of the $10 off $100s to order my silver DS lite. Should be here in a few weeks.

GM-MJJ-TFD (expires 10/22)[/quote]
Thanks, mate. Used GM-MJJ-TFD for the DS3 controller :D

Thank you nintendokid...I'm shocked the coupon code wasn't used even after 11 hours!

Used this for my FFVII canned potion and DJ Max shirt + jigsaw order!

5$ off 50$+ coupon: DZ-QUZ-UCV (expires 23 Nov. one use only)
5$ off 50$+ coupon: TX-MWT-HZ (expires 29 Nov. one use only)

5$ off 50$+ coupon: SS-FLZ-EQW (expires 31 Oct. and can be used multiple times)
10$ off 100$+ coupon: RA-ZPD-VMB (expires 31 Oct. and can be used multiple times)

Thanks for those who use my affiliate link.

Does anyone have a spare play-asia coupon I can use, the $5 off $50?
I'm about to buy a chotto shot camera along with a car charger for the PSP. Please PM me.

thanks to all who posted their coupons!

here's mine - no strings attached - it's good to give back!

SC-BSL-IYL ($5 off $50 order, expires 13. Dec 2007)
please post if you used it - so others can ignore it

Tried pretty much all valid codes that haven't been used up, seems all of them have been used, at least post if you've used them up :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back